My Channel Logos Version 2

staknhalo

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by staknhalo » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 pm

StardogChampion wrote:Bought MCL2 this weekend and I've had fun playing with this excellent product. Thanks! Part of the fun has been creating logos for the local network affiliates and I have an email out just a few minutes ago to submit them. I have only color versions, not B&W so I hope that's ok.
Yeah I gotta do that myself. I got the logos - just have to submit them.

docluv01

Post by docluv01 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Hey guys, I was able to get the paid version of My Logos....very nice tool!

Everything working great in the guide.

Is there an option somewhere in WMC to get the channel logo on the channel info screen? Like when your watching something, and you hit the info button....., or even changing channels?

Thanks!

[Moderator note: topic merged]

pdiminico

Post by pdiminico » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:31 am

Hi,
I donated 5 days ago, submitted a request from the web site with my PayPal confirmation number, no response.
I even sent an email to support@mychannellogos.com which bounced back very quickly.
Can anyone fro My Channel Logos help me?

STC

Post by STC » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:32 am

I've pm'd makryger. He will respond as soon as he sees your post :)
By the Community, for the Community. 100% Commercial Free.

Want decent guide data back? Check out EPG123

makryger

Post by makryger » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:43 pm

pdiminico, I PM'ed you with the information through this website. for some reason, your email address is bouncing back messages when I try to send them to you. Not sure why that's happening when you try to send them my way.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

Despy78

Post by Despy78 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 am

Thank you makryger very good software

commonstone

Post by commonstone » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:01 am

mjzair wrote:I downloaded the latest version after the paying the 3.40, fair price, but I cannot get this product to work. I have done everything suggested, but the two folders do not exist, I have uninstalled, and disabled norton, still have the same isssue.
When I try to run MCL, I get the message: " The invocation of the constructor on type My_Channel_Logos.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an

That is all that will happen. any thoughts?

I get the same exception thrown when I start MCL. Did you ever arrive at a solution?

crusing

Post by crusing » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:26 am

Paid for a download on Thursday night. Heard nothing back. Sent an e-mail and filled out the form on the website and still nothing. Is there a problem with your e-mail?

Thanks

Update: Got it. Thank you.

fenix787

Post by fenix787 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Donated for the second time, still waiting for my email... I can understand people are busy and have lives, but understand that I don't like handing someone money and getting nothing in return.Sent multiple emails and heard nothing in response. Maybe disable the donate button if you don't want to send emails anymore.

makryger

Post by makryger » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:38 pm

The emails should be automatic. Still troubleshooting why this isn't happening...
I will be home at 7pm est and ill send you the information then. Sorry for the delay.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

sirlantzalot

Post by sirlantzalot » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 am

I sent in my donation and haven't heard back. Checked junk mail and nothing there either.

peterfnet

Post by peterfnet » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Motz wrote:For windows 8 you need the full version of 2.0 from the website. Old versions and light will not run on Windows 8.

I donated way back in the day, but I just re-bought it ... not very expensive and well worth it.
Is there any documentation that says only Windows 8 support in the full version? The lite version is crashing for me and I'm not going to donate just to "hope" it works.

makryger

Post by makryger » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Windows 8 only supports the paid version. The Lite version will not work. How's that for documentation? :)

peterfnet

Post by peterfnet » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:58 am

makryger wrote:Windows 8 only supports the paid version. The Lite version will not work. How's that for documentation? :)
Eh. good enough? I already pulled down the paid version. Looking for custom logos now..

lunarmoon

Post by lunarmoon » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Today my MCE HTPC died :cry: it was running Windows 7 home premirem 32bit I was running MCL 1.2(older version). it worked perfectly. So this morning I reinstalled Windows 7 64bit and brought MCL 2.3. The problem is that the Logos appear blow the guide, and not next to the channel number/Name. Also in the Windows/ehome folder I do have the Microsoft.MediaCenter.shell.dll but not in the assembly folder?
Is this a bug or is this how MCL 2.3 suppose to work?
No_guide logo.PNG

makryger

Post by makryger » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Hi, I saw your contact us form as well, but i may as well answer here:

The logos aren't appearing in the grid- only in the description area below the guide. How do I change that?
1. First off, your guide region must match the region listed in the settings. If it does not:
a. Go to the Settings tab, and choose the desired region from the drop down list below "Current Region".
b. Click "Change Region"
2. In the left column of the Settings tab, there is a checkbox to "Show logos below Grid".
3. If it has a checkmark beside it, uncheck it, and Apply Changes.
4. If it does not have a checkmark beside it, check it, apply changes, then uncheck it, and apply changes.

staknhalo

Post by staknhalo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:49 pm

makryger - aside from the log to show what logos u got i assign to my local call signs - where should i send updated logos & specific local logos you don't have to?

lunarmoon

Post by lunarmoon » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:50 pm

makryger wrote:Hi, I saw your contact us form as well, but i may as well answer here:

The logos aren't appearing in the grid- only in the description area below the guide. How do I change that?
1. First off, your guide region must match the region listed in the settings. If it does not:
a. Go to the Settings tab, and choose the desired region from the drop down list below "Current Region".
b. Click "Change Region"
2. In the left column of the Settings tab, there is a checkbox to "Show logos below Grid".
3. If it has a checkmark beside it, uncheck it, and Apply Changes.
4. If it does not have a checkmark beside it, check it, apply changes, then uncheck it, and apply changes.

Thank you :lol: It worked.

makryger

Post by makryger » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:03 am

staknhalo wrote:makryger - aside from the log to show what logos u got i assign to my local call signs - where should i send updated logos & specific local logos you don't have to?
You can send them to support at mychannellogos dot com.

Can't promise I'll be able to add them right away... hard at work on MCLv3 at the moment.

Ka Hooli

Post by Ka Hooli » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 am

makryger wrote:The emails should be automatic. Still troubleshooting why this isn't happening...
It appears to be happening still, as I haven't received my email yet, and I donated about 22 hours ago.