FS: Windows MC remote and USB dongle

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
Gatman

HTPC Specs: Show details

FS: Windows MC remote and USB dongle

Post by Gatman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:36 am

Hi folks,

A couple months back I built and HTPC and gave Windows Media Center a spin. After much tinkering my wife and I decided WMC wasn't for us (our need for extenders complicated things more than we wanted to deal with). I have repurposed the PC as a new PC for me, and I just listed my Ceton InfiniTV 6 Eth for sale. I also have a WMC remote and USB dongle for sale. The brand name printed on the remote is "Mediagate". I purchased this at MicroCenter for $29.99. The remote got almost no use and still has the sticky plastic used to prevent scratches attached to it. I used the USB dongle with my Logitech Harmony 900 and had no problems with it at all. I do not recall the manufacturer or model number I used to set this up with the Harmony remote, but I recall only having to Google about 5 minutes to find the information online.

I am asking $15, and that includes ground shipping (if you want overnight or two-day I can get your information and let you know how much additional it will be above ground). Continental US only. Payment via Paypal, and I will eat the PayPal fee. I have pictures of the unit, the packaging and all the contents that I am happy to send to anyone that is interested, and I am more than happy to answer questions. I am PayPal verified, and I can provide you my eBay account ID if you'd like to review my ratings there to get comfortable with me.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Gary

Gatman

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Gatman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:02 am

Posted the pics on my Google drive. Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing