Selling off My Two InfiniTV4s

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
newfiend

HTPC Specs: Show details

Selling off My Two InfiniTV4s

Post by newfiend » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:39 pm

I am selling off my Ceton InfiniTV 4 PCIe cards (2). I have them on EBay here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ceton-InfiniTV- ... CA:US:1123
I have separate listings for each card. Please check my other items for the other card. Also have a Asus RT-AC66U Wireless AC Dual Band Router for sale as well.

Thanks for looking.
newfiend~

epayson85

Post by epayson85 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Kind of off topic but not really... what did you replace the AC66U with? I literally just got one cuz I found a good deal on it. There were a few different newer ones I was interested in but didn't feel like shelling out $200+. Just interested to hear what you went with.

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm

I had the Asus RT-AC66U and had an issue with it, Bought a Asus RT-AC66R (retail version of the RT-AC66U) at Best Buy. It was around Xmas time and with all the online shopping we had to do for Xmas I couldn't have a faulty router. Plus with a home that gets all it's TV from WMC it was a needed part. I sent the faulty unit back to ASUS and they sent a replacement. The replacement unit is the one on ebay. The Asus has been a great router. Make sure you update to the latest Firmware I am currently running the latest BETA and it's been great. Since I don't need 2 of these I am selling off the replacement they sent back. I am selling it as a used unit though since the package has been opened.
As for the two TV Tuner cards, I am replacing them with an InfiniTV 6 so I can cut back on outlet fees and the cableCARD fee's from Comcast on my cable bill which seems to keep going up :x
newfiend~

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:28 am

Update.. all items SOLD..
Thx for looking.
newfiend~