Guide Data only showing OTA, not cable

Global guide related discussion. All Windows versions.
hdmindset

HTPC Specs: Show details

Guide Data only showing OTA, not cable

Post by hdmindset » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi,

I'm running Windows 7 version of Media Center with a Ceton InfiniTV4 connected to Comcast. I've been running this setup for years now with very little issues. Last night, when I was reviewing my scheduled recording list, I noticed that it seemed to only be scheduling things available via OTA and nothing from cable. I then went ahead and looked in my guide and noticed that ALL the cable channels are showing "No data available" starting at 7pm Central on 10/21 (NOTE: all OTA channels are showing data until 10/29). So, I went in to settings and looked at About Guide and saw that my Comcast data has an end date of 10/29 which sounds about right. I noticed at the bottom, it says "1 of 2", which I've never paid attention to in the past, but clicked the down arrow and it says that "Digital Terrestrial Lineup" data has an end date of 10/29 as well.

So, I've ONLY ever had the Ceton card in my system and have never had any OTA cards. Is this normal for "about guide" to show 2 separate providers for Ceton owners? It's almost as if my Guide is using the OTA guide exclusively and ignoring the cable. Any ideas? I only have a few days before my system stops recording cable channels, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Scallica

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Scallica » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:34 pm

I would re-run the TV setup wizard in WMC. If that doesn't work, open a ticket with Ceton support.
HTPC Enthusiast / Forum Moderator - TGB.tv Code of Conduct