iMON Display Says "Make Foreground" help!?

newfiend

HTPC Specs: Show details

iMON Display Says "Make Foreground" help!?

Post by newfiend » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 am

Ok I thought there was a workaround for this but for the love of pete I can't find the darn answer online now..
I have a Antec Fusion case with a iMON IR receiver.
When The extenders are not connected pressing the MENU button on my harmony one (which I programed to match the "green button" on a MCE remote) Launches MC and the display says "Quick Launch" and Media Center opens just fine.
Whenever one of the extenders is connected (XBOX) if I hit the "MENU" button on my harmony remote the display says "Make Foreground" and MC will not launch. I have to grab my N5902 and use the mouse to launch MC from the task bar.
It's a real PITA.. Anyone else have this issue and are there any known workarounds for this? I could have sworn I saw one online in the iMON forums but for the life of me I can't find it.
Thanks in Advance..
newfiend~

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Anyone have any ideas where I can start with this? It's been an issue for some time, looking to try and get this figured out somehow.. It only happens when I have an extender connected.
Thanks,
newfiend~

Cyterio

Post by Cyterio » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:32 am

Make sure in the imon software settings that you have the exclusive mode box checked.

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:06 am

Cyterio wrote:Make sure in the imon software settings that you have the exclusive mode box checked.
unfortunately I use relaunch to launch other apps from WMC.. If I have that enabled then I can't navigate iHeart Radio, YouTube etc.. is that the only way around this? If I remember right even if I have that enabled I think I still get "Make Foreground" on the display. I'll test though just to be sure. Even If that fixes the make foreground issue I still need a way to navigate the other apps when opened (YouTube, iHeart radio etc) with relaunch.
Thanks for the suggestion I'll test and post back.
newfiend~