Most movies missing Cover Art

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
docmattman

HTPC Specs: Show details

Most movies missing Cover Art

Post by docmattman » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:25 am

I have ~600ish movies in my gallery. The metadata is being loaded/added just fine, but the cover art seems to be missing for most movies. There are ~40ish movies in my collection with cover art, the rest have none. I can't find a pattern as to which ones get images and which don't. It seems to be random. All the other data seems to be downloaded just find by Yammm. Any ideas what I can do to get the cover art for the remaining movies?

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:05 am

If you view the info on the movie, does the art load there? Also what region are you in?
Quality Assurance Manager, Ceton Corporation

docmattman

Post by docmattman » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 am

I'm in USA. The art doesn't load in the movie info either (except for the few in my collection that work). I have the same results for both iOS and Windows 8 app. There are a handful of movies that have art, but most do not. All the data seems to be downloaded just fine though.

HARRINGT0N

Post by HARRINGT0N » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:50 am

I am having a similar issue with missing cover art. I am using File2Folder and Media Center Master to get all my MetaData and art. For the missing ones I usually do a Google search and save the art as folder.jpg. Everything shows up fine on my extenders (Xboxes) but I have a lot of missing art on my actual HTPC. The title doesn't even show up in the box. It's just empty and looks odd. Looking for help.
o|||||||o

Sleerts

Post by Sleerts » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:42 pm

FYI - http://missingremote.com/forums/yammm-u ... ing-sunday
YAMMM Api expired, hopefully updated soon...
HTPC Noob....Learning tho