mce Weather chosen language changes

Porkshanks

HTPC Specs: Show details

mce Weather chosen language changes

Post by Porkshanks » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 am

I have been using Scendix (or Jaast) add in mce Weather for a while now. I like it better than Heatwave for the look basically, but it's kind of irritating since it keeps changing the selected language of English to any other language that is embeded with the program. I looked in the program file to see if there is something I could adjust, but found nothing. I have contacted Jaast about this issue, but thought I would pick your brains to see if anyone else has seen this and knows of a fix.

Cavebat

Post by Cavebat » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:25 am

Happening to me also. Annoying. Looking for a solution or finding another weather plugin.

Porkshanks

Post by Porkshanks » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Received a reply from Chris at Jaast.com on Monday:
"Did you install mceWeather from http://www.jaast.com/mceweather/ ?
Does it say "... Don't delete your cookies..." when you save the settings in mceWeather?"

Sent a reply back confirming that that is where I got the program and it did not give a message about deleting cookies. I have not heard back from them yet. Not sure how it could be cookies causing this problem. It recently changed from English to Dutch while I was in the program. If I hear anything else I'll post it here. Thanks for the reply, Cavebat - at least I know it's not just my setup.

Danno100

Post by Danno100 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Same thing happening to me yesterday. I noticed the cookie message, but I never delete cookies since it is loaded on my server. I think it may have changed when I rebooted my server.
Home Theater/Automation Enthusiast