Open the Beta Forums?

Talk with fellow members about Ceton's Media Center Extender.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
cdcellular

HTPC Specs: Show details

Open the Beta Forums?

Post by cdcellular » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Since the Echo is now released to the public, it would be really helpful to open up the beta forums to everyone, so we can see whats been going on behind the scenes. Is this going to happen?

jagrime2

Post by jagrime2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Wish you could see the BETA feedback to see what progress has been made with these units.

I just got my 2 echos but based on some feedback I am reading I am afraid to even give these a go. I was hoping to have an easier, always on, tv watching experience however I am afraid I am going to be creating a lot of frustration for myself after shelling out $360.

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 pm

cdcellular wrote:Since the Echo is now released to the public, it would be really helpful to open up the beta forums to everyone, so we can see whats been going on behind the scenes. Is this going to happen?
Just go over to avsforum.com as it is all there in the echo thread. There's really nothing to garner from it as it is all public now anyhow. What happened with the initial f/w up to the f/w released is imaterial I think, and a waste of time.

reggie14

Post by reggie14 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 pm

I tend to agree with Sammy on the beta forums. There's nothing terribly exciting there. I think they should open up the bug tracker, though.