[ENDED] FS/FT/WTB: Parting out my HTPC

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
snappjay

HTPC Specs: Show details

[ENDED] FS/FT/WTB: Parting out my HTPC

Post by snappjay » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi! Long time lurker on the old green button forum. First post on the new one! I am looking to part out my HTPC so I can transfer to a Mini ITX system... Here is what I have for sale and what I am looking to buy...
Able for pick up if you are local to Cincinnati, OH or shipping to anywhere in USA. Paypal is fine. All parts are in perfect shape and barely used. Pictures on request of any parts below. Throw out a price and we will talk.
If you have one of the "want to buy" parts listed below, let me know! Thanks!

FOR SALE/TRADE:
Intel Core i3-530 Clarkdale 2.93GHz LGA 1156 73W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics BX80616I3530
Antec MicroFusion Remote 350 Micro ATX Media Center / HTPC Case
Intel BOXDH55TC LGA 1156 Intel H55 HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
LITE-ON Black SATA DVD-ROM Drive Model iHDS118-04
ASUS PCE-N13 PCI Express 150/300Mbps Transfer/Receive Rate Wireless-N Adapter

WANT TO BUY:
Ceton InfiniTV 4 PCIe - 4-channel Internal Cable TV Tuner Card for CableCARD
Intel Core i3-3225 Dual-Core Processor 3.3 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637i33225
ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
Thermaltake Power Supply Mini Case Mini ITX 200 VL52021N2U

barnabas1969

Post by barnabas1969 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:52 pm

I sent you a PM and an e-mail yesterday. I haven't heard back from you. I'm interested in the CPU, Motherboard, and Case. I'd like to know how much you want for all three. Please PM me or reply to my e-mail.

I do have some other questions too:
1) Does the case include the power supply and the silver-colored plastic cover that sticks to the front of the optical drive?
2) Is anything missing? (hardware, front display, cables, etc.)
3) Is there any damage to the case?
4) Does everything work properly?

If I can get these for the right price, I can use them to build an HTPC for someone as a Christmas gift.

snappjay

Post by snappjay » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The better half has put a stop to the HTPC build for now. She likes the look of the Antec over the newer small system. Oh well.

Thanks for the interest though!

Mods, feel free to delete this topic. Thanks