Support for iPhone 5 larger screen?

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
ahwman

HTPC Specs: Show details

Support for iPhone 5 larger screen?

Post by ahwman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Because real estate on the iPhone is so valuable, can I assume that the increased screen size of the iphone 5 will be supported in the iPhone Companion app?

Motz

Post by Motz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:54 pm

All apps will have to update when the iPhone 5 drops, and we are already taking steps to do this.
I Write, Code, and Tweet

ahwman

Post by ahwman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 pm

You guys rock! Thanks Motz...

Motz

Post by Motz » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:10 am

To clarify this a bit right now. The current update that is pending is not iPhone 5 optimized, however I have another version that I am working on currently that is and I have a few tweaks to make. However it will be uploaded promptly so hopefully there isn't a big delay between iPhone 5 launch and the next next update ;)
I Write, Code, and Tweet

ahwman

Post by ahwman » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:30 am

Motz wrote:To clarify this a bit right now. The current update that is pending is not iPhone 5 optimized, however I have another version that I am working on currently that is and I have a few tweaks to make. However it will be uploaded promptly so hopefully there isn't a big delay between iPhone 5 launch and the next next update ;)
Sounds like a plan! Thanks for the update... ;)