Not sure whether to wait for echo...wtb extender

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
bay area

HTPC Specs: Show details

Not sure whether to wait for echo...wtb extender

Post by bay area » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm

I am not sure whether to wait for the release of the Ceton Echo, so I am weighing my options in the mc7 extender arena. Anyone have one sitting around? They are ridiculously expensive on Amazon...not sure why. The prices are bound to come down...right?

adam1991

Post by adam1991 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 pm

XBox. Don't get one of those non-MS things at this point. Plus, used XBox should be cheap.

the other day, someone posted about a deal on Amazon.

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Agree with Adam... I have an older DMA-2100.. It works.. but I hate it... My XBOX is MUCH better!
I am also waiting on erkotz to send me an echo demo model.. ;) :lol:
But really.. I am waiting for them to be released... sucks waiting.. but if it's like their other hardware it will be well worth the wait.
newfiend~

bay area

Post by bay area » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 am

Are you selling that DMA? I have the old white LOUD Xbox, and I would like something silent.

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:33 am

bay area wrote:Are you selling that DMA? I have the old white LOUD Xbox, and I would like something silent.
Currently it's in the kids room. If I sell it now my 16yr old would kill me as they would have no TV. As soon as the Echo is available I will sell it though..But for now It's still needed at the moment sorry.
newfiend~