Slow playback on wireless TV

Discussion of getting WMC to work on Windows 10 (unsupported)
dojo

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by dojo » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:08 pm

I would pull my hair out, BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this pausing will happen for a few days and then not happen for a few days, WHY WHY WHY, its driving me nuts and my destination is not to far away :crazy:

their has to be a logical answer, the fine people on here and I just have not found the common demonator to this simple problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grrrrrrrrr

Old John

dojo

Post by dojo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:23 am

:clap: Jachin99

this is what blows my mind, last night we played 1 recorded show from WMC and 1 steamed down from a site I use, had trouble,

tonight we played a taped show from WMC, and it played perfect, now you can see why I have not hair,,,,,,,crazy

then clearing out some favorites I found out they are not going to retire MS Retires EPG Service, now gotta figure how to use that, to much for old guy,, :oops:

again thanks for taking time to help me, it is much appreciated

Old John

dojo

Post by dojo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:15 am

Jachin99 and the good people that gave their thought on this stupid problem

I try different things to see what works and I try what is suggest by the good people here

I HOPE THIS IS IT, I did something the other night by accident and I am not sure if the problem is corrected but since I did or do this the pausing on the tv while the computer is running has stopped. It runs simultaneously together and no pauses

What I did was, turn off computer and restart it,, I did it for another reason and then ran taped WMC shows, 3 nights is has not given me a problem

Just thought in case any body was following this and they had the same problem ,, they could try this

I HOPE THIS IS PUT TO BED and Thanks to the people for taking the time to give me help

Merry Christmas Old John

dojo

Post by dojo » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:04 pm

Fleurrose

I will never turn away an idea, would welcome it and check it out

Old John

dojo

Post by dojo » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:16 pm

Fleurrose

I checked your private message site, did not work , respond on here would be great , there are other people that gave suggestions that might be interested in what you have to give, Looking forward to your suggestion on correcting my problem

Happy New Year

Old John