EPG123 Bug Reports

An evolving, supported alternative to Rovi
Forum rules
★ Download the latest EPG123 here: https://garyan2.github.io/ <> Setup guide here: https://garyan2.github.io/install.html
Einstien

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Einstien » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:13 am

BTW, I think that is a great idea, the 5% tolerance in a channel lineup discrepancy to catch the users attention. Seems like you thought of everything!

(Now, how many people can say they have a note that says
"Thanks for all your help, signed -- Einstien" !

DStr

Post by DStr » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:57 am

I am seeing the same issue when I try to use Tweak WMC (everything closes and get same log info as TomC). I was running version 1.3.3.30 and just now upgraded to 1.3.4.0 and see the same thing still. To do this, I just run epg123 Client, then click on the Tweak WMC button. Even without changing anything, if I click Update, then everything goes away (and if I change something, it is not changed). WMC itself is not running when I do this.

BTW, thanks for EGP123 itself, it is great to have such a good solution, and a better guide now to boot!

garyan2

Post by garyan2 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:40 am

The client must not be releasing the file resources. I'l see if I can get this fixed for next release. It works no problem on my systems and VMs, so it will be difficult to tell if I fixed it or not.
- Gary
Keeping WMC alive beyond January 2020. https://garyan2.github.io

sdowney717

Post by sdowney717 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:25 pm

Maynot be a bug, but first time I setup the scheduled task, it was not allowed, so I deleted the task, then redid it and it is now showing no error, so I hope it can run? Is there a way to prove it can run, or will it try and fail?
Is there a commandline for the task I can check in windows 10 PRO?

And channel 14.1 has guide data, but all the other 14.x subchannels have nothing.
I am contacting schedules direct about that.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/HQh7xEqSGbuarwNr7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3FaLjjtR6ozUw72f6

garyan2

Post by garyan2 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:32 pm

In Windows 10, you won't be able to see the status of the task unless the form is run with elevated privileges (as administrator). If you want to see if the task will run, close any EPG123 windows and open Task Scheduler, select epg123_update in the middle pane, and click 'Run' on the right. The status of the task should say 'Running'. Click the 'Refresh' button on the right a couple times and verify the task still says 'Running'. If so, you're good to go. When it is done, open EPG123 and click the [View Log] button to see if there were any issues.
- Gary

mwpeterson

Post by mwpeterson » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:22 pm

I just set this up this morning and everything went near flawlessly, however I am getting "No Data Available" on a few channels. Looking in the log I see:

[1/1/2020 12:13:03 PM] [WARNG] Failed to parse the schedule Md5 return for stationId 15599 (KPIC) on 2020-01-01 and after.
[1/1/2020 12:13:03 PM] [WARNG] Failed to parse the schedule Md5 return for stationId 10585 (KTCW) on 2020-01-01 and after.
[1/1/2020 12:13:04 PM] [WARNG] Failed to parse the schedule Md5 return for stationId 92344 (KPICDT3) on 2020-01-01 and after.
[1/1/2020 12:13:04 PM] [WARNG] Failed to parse the schedule Md5 return for stationId 64247 (KPICDT2) on 2020-01-01 and after.
[1/1/2020 12:13:07 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for 238 station's daily schedules. (0:00:00:02.2207996 / 451.663 KB)
[1/1/2020 12:13:08 PM] [WARNG] Failed to parse the schedule Md5 return for stationId 34813 (KPICDT) on 2020-01-01 and after.
[1/1/2020 12:13:08 PM] [WARNG] Failed to parse the schedule Md5 return for stationId 35094 (KTCWDT) on 2020-01-01 and after.

What can I do to troubleshoot this?
Thank You.

garyan2

Post by garyan2 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:29 pm

Nothing to do right now. Those stations identified didn't get any updates due to the empty return from Schedules Direct. If it persists (happens again >12 hours from now), then you might want to submit a ticket to Schedules Direct to find the problem on their end or notify Gracenote of a problem on theirs.

EDIT: or you could submit a ticket now.
- Gary

JohnW248

Post by JohnW248 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:02 pm

Hi Gary,

I installed 1.3.4 on my machines and for the first time on clicking on the Client on the main server machine I get a UAC with publisher unknown. That UAC doesn't appear on any other machine just the main Dell server. (I have one other machine that is a server and it doesn't happen there).

This time I did the main download on another machine and copies the expanded file folder to this machine for install, Otherwise everything is the same. Tried to an upgrade over write install with no change.

Maybe it'll correct with the next version. Don't know if this will impact the download and import to this machine. When I first looked at this machine this morning it was 12/31/2019 on the MC screen. I did a manual import and now it shows 1/1/2020 so I'll see tomorrow if it updates to 1/2/2020. It does download and the other machines it feeds are showing the correct date.

Any suggestions? (aside from turning off UAC) Perhaps you can add a publisher in the next version?

mwpeterson

Post by mwpeterson » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:20 am

garyan2 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:29 pm Nothing to do right now. Those stations identified didn't get any updates due to the empty return from Schedules Direct. If it persists (happens again >12 hours from now), then you might want to submit a ticket to Schedules Direct to find the problem on their end or notify Gracenote of a problem on theirs.

EDIT: or you could submit a ticket now.
Thanks. It updated on its own. I probably wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been the initial install.

bparkerkc@gmail.com

Post by bparkerkc@gmail.com » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:36 am

Hi Gary.

All seems to be working well on my setups with one little exception. For some reason after switching over to epg123 and schedules direct my wmc doesn't always start recording 3 minutes early and 3 minutes after on all recordings as I have it set to do under recorder settings.
It seems to have an issue when something else is recording or is set to record before the current recording stops... even though I have 6 tuners, so it shouldn't be an issue. If a recoding starts and no other recordings are in progress it starts 3 minutes early as it should...

Swami

Post by Swami » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:06 am

Step 2 while updating in EPG123.

SD API WebException Thrown. Message: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. , Status: ProtocolError

S

garyan2

Post by garyan2 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:10 am

The response time is really, really slow right now. Not just on their JSON server, but on the website as well. Might need to try again later.
- Gary

Space

Post by Space » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:10 am

bparkerkc@gmail.com wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:36 am Hi Gary.

All seems to be working well on my setups with one little exception. For some reason after switching over to epg123 and schedules direct my WMC doesn't always start recording 3 minutes early and 3 minutes after on all recordings as I have it set to do under recorder settings.
It seems to have an issue when something else is recording or is set to record before the current recording stops... even though I have 6 tuners, so it shouldn't be an issue. If a recoding starts and no other recordings are in progress it starts 3 minutes early as it should...
I am not exactly sure of what problem you are describing here, but it may be related to the tuner priority...

I assume you are using the "3 minutes, when possible" setting (and the global setting "Start when possible: 3 minutes before"). These settings will only work if there is no other program scheduled to record on the same tuner that overlaps with the padding.

Programs will be scheduled to record using the tuner priority associated with each channel. When you do a new setup, it resets the tuner priority for each channel to the default (you can see the tuner priority for each channel with settings->TV->Guide->Edit Channels-> (select channel)->Edit Sources).

If you have two recordings scheduled and they are on different channels and the same tuner is used for recording1 and recording2 (which it will if both channels have the same tuner priority and the recordings don't overlap (ignoring "when possible" padding)), then the padding will not be used if the padding would overlap. However you can change the tuner priority for one of the channels so that it does not use the same tuner for both recordings, in which case the padding should work.
Example:

chan2prog 8pm-9pm
chan5prog 9pm-10pm

If both channel 2 and channel 5 have Tuner0 set as the highest priority tuner, then they will both be recorded on that tuner. Since they are recorded on the same tuner, any 3 minute end padding on chan2prog and any 3 min before padding on chan5prog will be ignored.

However if you modify the tuner priority for channel 5 to have Tuner2 as the highest priority, then chan2prog will record on Tuner0 and chan5prog will record on Tuner2 and both recordings will have both the before and end padding.

I assume you had already changed the tuner priority to allow this to work with your prior setup, but since the clean restart reset these back to the default you would have to change the priority once again to get it working.

Note that if you have many shows scheduled, it may not be possible to make sure all back-to-back shows are recorded on different tuners (the more tuners you have the more likely you will be able to prioritize different tuners for each channel to allow padding to work), so this will not always work all the time.

Note that back to back recordings on the same channel will almost always record on the same tuner, the only way to make sure they record on different tuners is to use the "10 minutes after" setting on the earlier recording (or both recordings).

garyan2

Post by garyan2 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:18 am

garyan2 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:10 am
Swami wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:06 am Step 2 while updating in EPG123.

SD API WebException Thrown. Message: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. , Status: ProtocolError

S
The response time is really, really slow right now. Not just on their JSON server, but on the website as well. Might need to try again later.
Schedules Direct was already on the issue when I contacted them. Looks like everything is up and running again. Give it a go.
- Gary

Swami

Post by Swami » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:26 pm

Thank you very much, it worked.

Have a wonderful year.

Regards,
S

bparkerkc@gmail.com

Post by bparkerkc@gmail.com » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:08 pm

Space wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:10 am
bparkerkc@gmail.com wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:36 am Hi Gary.

All seems to be working well on my setups with one little exception. For some reason after switching over to epg123 and schedules direct my WMC doesn't always start recording 3 minutes early and 3 minutes after on all recordings as I have it set to do under recorder settings.
I am not exactly sure of what problem you are describing here, but it may be related to the tuner priority...

I assume you are using the "3 minutes, when possible" setting (and the global setting "Start when possible: 3 minutes before"). These settings will only work if there is no other program scheduled to record on the same tuner that overlaps with the padding.

Programs will be scheduled to record using the tuner priority associated with each channel. When you do a new setup, it resets the tuner priority for each channel to the default (you can see the tuner priority for each channel with settings->TV->Guide->Edit Channels-> (select channel)->Edit Sources).

If you have two recordings scheduled and they are on different channels and the same tuner is used for recording1 and recording2 (which it will if both channels have the same tuner priority and the recordings don't overlap (ignoring "when possible" padding)), then the padding will not be used if the padding would overlap. However you can change the tuner priority for one of the channels so that it does not use the same tuner for both recordings, in which case the padding should work.
Example:

chan2prog 8pm-9pm
chan5prog 9pm-10pm

If both channel 2 and channel 5 have Tuner0 set as the highest priority tuner, then they will both be recorded on that tuner. Since they are recorded on the same tuner, any 3 minute end padding on chan2prog and any 3 min before padding on chan5prog will be ignored.

However if you modify the tuner priority for channel 5 to have Tuner2 as the highest priority, then chan2prog will record on Tuner0 and chan5prog will record on Tuner2 and both recordings will have both the before and end padding.

I assume you had already changed the tuner priority to allow this to work with your prior setup, but since the clean restart reset these back to the default you would have to change the priority once again to get it working.

Note that if you have many shows scheduled, it may not be possible to make sure all back-to-back shows are recorded on different tuners (the more tuners you have the more likely you will be able to prioritize different tuners for each channel to allow padding to work), so this will not always work all the time.

Note that back to back recordings on the same channel will almost always record on the same tuner, the only way to make sure they record on different tuners is to use the "10 minutes after" setting on the earlier recording (or both recordings).
Gary,

What you are describing is correct and you are understanding what I'm seeing. I follow what you are saying about the primary tuner and I can see how re-arranging them will fix the issue... The only thing is that I never had to do that before... I never changed the order of my tuners in the past... all channels were set with 1-5 tuners in that order. Not that big of a deal but seems strange that it's behaving differently now. I would think that WMC would just see that tuner 1 is being used when it tries to start a recording and automatically jumps to 2, 3, 4, or 5 in that order instantly.

I know on my other WMC machine setup I have only one tuner assigned to it and if I am watching a channel and I have a recording set, it is smart enough to give a popup on the screen to tell me that it will change the channel in one minute unless I cancel.

Thanks!

Space

Post by Space » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:32 pm

FYI, I was the one who responded, not Gary.

Anyway, I just described how it works according to my understanding. There are other factors involved in how recordings are scheduled, but I am not aware of any way to get the behavior you say you had before without doing what I explained.

Perhaps Gary has more insight in to this, but I would assume he would say that EPG123 has nothing to do with this (other then starting with a fresh database setting things to their default).

bparkerkc@gmail.com

Post by bparkerkc@gmail.com » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:43 pm

Space wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:32 pm FYI, I was the one who responded, not Gary.

Anyway, I just described how it works according to my understanding. There are other factors involved in how recordings are scheduled, but I am not aware of any way to get the behavior you say you had before without doing what I explained.

Perhaps Gary has more insight in to this, but I would assume he would say that EPG123 has nothing to do with this (other then starting with a fresh database setting things to their default).
Thanks for the input, sorry I didn't realize that you had responded and not Gary. I am sure you are correct about the setup tho… Just kind a strange.

TomC

Post by TomC » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:46 am

When there are channels that are not available in the lineup, so they are not subscribed to anything but are enabled, they end up disabled after the import task runs. However, a Manual Import doesn't disable them. Looking at the log I see that the scheduled import does an auto match of lineup to channels that doesn't appear in the log for a manual import. I assume that this auto match corresponds to clicking Match by # Number, which when executed manually also disables any enabled channels that are not subscribed. I don't know if this is a bug or if it needs to be this way by design. For now I been getting around this issue by subscribing these channels to a random lineup, however, the call signs get renamed and the guide ends up with misleading entries.

sdowney717

Post by sdowney717 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:48 am

garyan2 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:32 pm In Windows 10, you won't be able to see the status of the task unless the form is run with elevated privileges (as administrator). If you want to see if the task will run, close any EPG123 windows and open Task Scheduler, select epg123_update in the middle pane, and click 'Run' on the right. The status of the task should say 'Running'. Click the 'Refresh' button on the right a couple times and verify the task still says 'Running'. If so, you're good to go. When it is done, open EPG123 and click the [View Log] button to see if there were any issues.
It seems to be running the update task at midnight ok, except I still get a red ERROR Access is Denied showing under the task in the EPG123 GUI, and it could be from this here in the log file.
I ran that update task manually at 6:30 am this am from task scheduler.
There are some more odd errors, if you notice in the log.

Code: Select all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1/3/2020 6:26:29 AM] [ERROR] Unhandled exception caught from epg123.exe. message: Access to the path 'Global\{BAEC0A11-437B-4D39-A2FA-DB56F8C977E3}' is denied.
[1/3/2020 6:33:09 AM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. [b]ERROR: Access is denied.  [/b]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1/2/2020 12:00:01 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/2/2020 12:00:01 AM]  Beginning epg123 update execution. version 1.3.4.0
[1/2/2020 12:00:01 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/2/2020 12:00:01 AM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2020-01-02 05:00:01Z
[1/2/2020 12:00:01 AM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 14 , TheTVDBNumbers : True , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , PrefixEpisodeDescription : False , AppendEpisodeDesc: False , OADOverride : True , TMDbCoverArt: True , IncludeSDLogos : True , AutoAddNew: True , CreateXmltv: False , ModernMediaUiPlusSupport: False
[1/2/2020 12:00:03 AM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[1/2/2020 12:00:04 AM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2021-01-01T14:52:02Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2020-01-02T04:04:00Z
[1/2/2020 12:00:04 AM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[1/2/2020 12:00:05 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[1/2/2020 12:00:05 AM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[1/2/2020 12:00:05 AM] Entering buildLineupServices() for 1 lineups.
[1/2/2020 12:00:06 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-23608.
[1/2/2020 12:00:06 AM] Exiting buildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 12:00:07 AM] Entering getAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 14 days on 47 stations.
[1/2/2020 12:00:48 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for  47 station's daily schedules. (0:00:00:41.5556821 /    70.081 KB)
[1/2/2020 12:00:54 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  47 station's daily schedules.          (0:00:00:05.4448921 /   598.364 KB)
[1/2/2020 12:00:55 AM] [ INFO] Found 563 cached daily schedules.
[1/2/2020 12:00:55 AM] [ INFO] Downloaded 95 daily schedules.
[1/2/2020 12:01:00 AM] [ INFO] Processed 658 daily schedules for 47 stations.
[1/2/2020 12:01:00 AM] Exiting getAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 12:01:00 AM] Entering buildAllProgramEntries() for 10108 programs.
[1/2/2020 12:02:03 AM] [ INFO] Found 9532 cached program descriptions.
[1/2/2020 12:02:04 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  576 program descriptions. (0:00:00:01.3400048 /     1.095 MB)
[1/2/2020 12:02:09 AM] [ INFO] Processed 10108 program descriptions.
[1/2/2020 12:02:09 AM] Exiting buildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 12:02:09 AM] Entering buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 1936 series.
[1/2/2020 12:02:18 AM] [ INFO] Found 1911 cached series descriptions.
[1/2/2020 12:02:19 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  25 generic program descriptions. (0:00:00:00.2400037 /     6.081 KB)
[1/2/2020 12:02:19 AM] [ INFO] Processed 1936 series descriptions.
[1/2/2020 12:02:19 AM] Exiting buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 12:02:19 AM] Entering getAllMoviePosters() for 238 movies.
[1/2/2020 12:02:19 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for   1 programs. (0:00:00:00.0900142 /     5.361 KB)
[1/2/2020 12:02:19 AM] [ INFO] Processed 238 movie poster links.
[1/2/2020 12:02:19 AM] Exiting getAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 12:02:19 AM] Entering getAllSeriesImages() for 1936 series.
[1/2/2020 12:02:19 AM] [ INFO] Found 1819 cached series image links.
[1/2/2020 12:02:28 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 117 programs. (0:00:00:08.3993700 /   815.619 KB)
[1/2/2020 12:02:28 AM] [ INFO] Processed 1936 series image links.
[1/2/2020 12:02:28 AM] Exiting getAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 12:02:28 AM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[1/2/2020 12:02:29 AM] [ INFO] Completed save of the MXF file to "C:\ProgramData\GaRyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf".
[1/2/2020 12:02:29 AM] [ INFO] Completed save of image archive file to "C:\ProgramData\GaRyan2\epg123\guideImages.xml".
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM] [ INFO] 834 files deleted from the cache directory during cleanup.
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM] [ INFO] Downloaded and processed     2.555 MB of data from Schedules Direct.
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 47 services, 1936 series, 10108 programs, and 21330 people with 2195 image links.
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:02:28.8403022.
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM]  Beginning epg123 client execution. version 1.3.4.0
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM] [ INFO] Beginning epg123 client execution. 2020-01-02 05:02:30Z
[1/2/2020 12:02:30 AM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False , ShowProgress: False
[1/2/2020 12:02:31 AM] [ INFO] Recording in progress: 12:00 AM - 02:00 AM on channel 33.3 WTVZDT3 -> War of the Gargantuas - 
[1/2/2020 1:02:31 AM] [ INFO] Recording in progress: 12:00 AM - 02:00 AM on channel 33.3 WTVZDT3 -> War of the Gargantuas - 
[1/2/2020 2:02:32 AM] [ INFO] Recording in progress: 02:00 AM - 04:00 AM on channel 33.3 WTVZDT3 -> Godzilla - 
[1/2/2020 3:02:32 AM] [ INFO] Recording in progress: 02:00 AM - 04:00 AM on channel 33.3 WTVZDT3 -> Godzilla - 
[1/2/2020 4:02:33 AM] [ INFO] Recording in progress: 02:00 AM - 04:00 AM on channel 33.3 WTVZDT3 -> Godzilla - 
[1/2/2020 4:04:00 AM] Entering importMxfFile() for file "c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf"
[1/2/2020 4:04:18 AM] [ INFO] Successfully imported .mxf file into Media Center database. Exit code: 0
[1/2/2020 4:04:18 AM] Exiting importMxfFile(). SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 4:04:18 AM] [ INFO] Completed the automatch of lineup stations to tuner channels.
[1/2/2020 4:04:18 AM] [ INFO] Completed lineup refresh.
[1/2/2020 4:04:18 AM] Entering runWmcTask(ReindexSearchRoot)
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\ReindexSearchRoot".
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] [ INFO] Successfully started the ReindexSearchRoot task. Exit code: 0
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] Exiting runWmcTask(ReindexSearchRoot). SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] [ INFO] Changed "Jeopardy!" series recording request's 'anyLanguage' setting to TRUE.
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] Entering runWmcTask(PvrScheduleTask)
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\PvrScheduleTask".
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] [ INFO] Successfully started the PvrScheduleTask task. Exit code: 0
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] Exiting runWmcTask(PvrScheduleTask). SUCCESS.
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 client execution.
[1/2/2020 4:04:19 AM] [ INFO] EPG123 client execution time was 04:01:48.6609262.
[1/3/2020 12:00:01 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 12:00:01 AM]  Beginning epg123 update execution. version 1.3.4.0
[1/3/2020 12:00:01 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 12:00:01 AM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2020-01-03 05:00:01Z
[1/3/2020 12:00:01 AM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 14 , TheTVDBNumbers : True , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , PrefixEpisodeDescription : False , AppendEpisodeDesc: False , OADOverride : True , TMDbCoverArt: True , IncludeSDLogos : True , AutoAddNew: True , CreateXmltv: False , ModernMediaUiPlusSupport: False
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] [ INFO] SD API WebException Thrown. Message: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway. , Status: ProtocolError
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] [ INFO] SD API WebException Thrown. Message: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway. , Status: ProtocolError
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] [ERROR] Failed to complete request. Exiting
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] [ERROR] Did not receive a response from Schedules Direct for a token request.
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] [ERROR] Failed to retrieve token from Schedules Direct. message: Did not receive a response from Schedules Direct for a token request.
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:00:01.7669988.
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM]  Beginning epg123 client execution. version 1.3.4.0
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] [ INFO] Beginning epg123 client execution. 2020-01-03 05:00:03Z
[1/3/2020 12:00:03 AM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False , ShowProgress: False
[1/3/2020 12:00:04 AM] [ INFO] Recording in progress: 12:00 AM - 01:00 AM on channel 49.1 WPXVDT -> Chicago P.D. - Pain Killer
[1/3/2020 1:00:05 AM] [ INFO] Recording in progress: 12:00 AM - 01:00 AM on channel 49.1 WPXVDT -> Chicago P.D. - Pain Killer
[1/3/2020 1:04:00 AM] Entering importMxfFile() for file "c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf"
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] Successfully imported .mxf file into Media Center database. Exit code: 0
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] Exiting importMxfFile(). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] Completed the automatch of lineup stations to tuner channels.
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] Completed lineup refresh.
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] Entering runWmcTask(ReindexSearchRoot)
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\ReindexSearchRoot".
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] Successfully started the ReindexSearchRoot task. Exit code: 0
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] Exiting runWmcTask(ReindexSearchRoot). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] Changed "Jeopardy! The Greatest of All Time" series recording request's 'anyLanguage' setting to TRUE.
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] Entering runWmcTask(PvrScheduleTask)
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\PvrScheduleTask".
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] Successfully started the PvrScheduleTask task. Exit code: 0
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] Exiting runWmcTask(PvrScheduleTask). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ERROR] The MXF file imported is 25.03 hours old.
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 client execution.
[1/3/2020 1:04:16 AM] [ INFO] EPG123 client execution time was 01:04:13.1125803.
[1/3/2020 6:25:00 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 6:25:00 AM]  Beginning epg123 update execution. version 1.3.4.0
[1/3/2020 6:25:00 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 6:25:00 AM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2020-01-03 11:25:00Z
[1/3/2020 6:25:00 AM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 14 , TheTVDBNumbers : True , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , PrefixEpisodeDescription : False , AppendEpisodeDesc: False , OADOverride : True , TMDbCoverArt: True , IncludeSDLogos : True , AutoAddNew: True , CreateXmltv: False , ModernMediaUiPlusSupport: False
[1/3/2020 6:25:01 AM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[1/3/2020 6:25:01 AM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2021-01-01T14:52:02Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2020-01-03T05:51:11Z
[1/3/2020 6:25:01 AM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[1/3/2020 6:25:01 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[1/3/2020 6:25:01 AM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[1/3/2020 6:25:01 AM] Entering buildLineupServices() for 1 lineups.
[1/3/2020 6:25:01 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-23608.
[1/3/2020 6:25:02 AM] Exiting buildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:25:02 AM] Entering getAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 14 days on 47 stations.
[1/3/2020 6:25:02 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for  47 station's daily schedules. (0:00:00:00.4218801 /    70.080 KB)
[1/3/2020 6:25:03 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  47 station's daily schedules.          (0:00:00:00.6306539 /     1.287 MB)
[1/3/2020 6:25:05 AM] [ INFO] Found 455 cached daily schedules.
[1/3/2020 6:25:05 AM] [ INFO] Downloaded 203 daily schedules.
[1/3/2020 6:25:09 AM] [ INFO] Processed 658 daily schedules for 47 stations.
[1/3/2020 6:25:09 AM] Exiting getAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:25:09 AM] Entering buildAllProgramEntries() for 10359 programs.
[1/3/2020 6:26:08 AM] [ INFO] Found 9270 cached program descriptions.
[1/3/2020 6:26:09 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 1089 program descriptions. (0:00:00:01.3202823 /     1.781 MB)
[1/3/2020 6:26:18 AM] [ INFO] Processed 10359 program descriptions.
[1/3/2020 6:26:18 AM] Exiting buildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:26:18 AM] Entering buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 1928 series.
[1/3/2020 6:26:27 AM] [ INFO] Found 1892 cached series descriptions.
[1/3/2020 6:26:27 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  36 generic program descriptions. (0:00:00:00.0625094 /     8.845 KB)
[1/3/2020 6:26:27 AM] [ INFO] Processed 1928 series descriptions.
[1/3/2020 6:26:27 AM] Exiting buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:26:27 AM] Entering getAllMoviePosters() for 238 movies.
[1/3/2020 6:26:28 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for   4 programs. (0:00:00:00.0312479 /    24.676 KB)
[1/3/2020 6:26:28 AM] [ INFO] Processed 238 movie poster links.
[1/3/2020 6:26:28 AM] Exiting getAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:26:28 AM] Entering getAllSeriesImages() for 1928 series.
[1/3/2020 6:26:28 AM] [ INFO] Found 1823 cached series image links.
[1/3/2020 6:26:28 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 105 programs. (0:00:00:00.1562558 /   639.856 KB)
[1/3/2020 6:26:28 AM] [ INFO] Processed 1928 series image links.
[1/3/2020 6:26:28 AM] Exiting getAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:26:28 AM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[1/3/2020 6:26:29 AM] [ERROR] Unhandled exception caught from epg123.exe. message: Access to the path 'Global\{BAEC0A11-437B-4D39-A2FA-DB56F8C977E3}' is denied.
[1/3/2020 6:26:29 AM] [ INFO] Completed save of the MXF file to "C:\ProgramData\GaRyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf".
[1/3/2020 6:26:29 AM] [ INFO] Completed save of image archive file to "C:\ProgramData\GaRyan2\epg123\guideImages.xml".
[1/3/2020 6:26:30 AM] [ INFO] 1085 files deleted from the cache directory during cleanup.
[1/3/2020 6:26:30 AM] [ INFO] Downloaded and processed     3.795 MB of data from Schedules Direct.
[1/3/2020 6:26:30 AM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 47 services, 1928 series, 10359 programs, and 21704 people with 2187 image links.
[1/3/2020 6:26:30 AM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:26:30 AM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:01:29.8896921.
[1/3/2020 6:26:32 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 6:26:32 AM]  Beginning epg123 client execution. version 1.3.4.0
[1/3/2020 6:26:32 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 6:26:32 AM] [ INFO] Beginning epg123 client execution. 2020-01-03 11:26:32Z
[1/3/2020 6:26:32 AM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False , ShowProgress: False
[1/3/2020 6:26:33 AM] Entering importMxfFile() for file "c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf"
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] [ INFO] Successfully imported .mxf file into Media Center database. Exit code: 0
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] Exiting importMxfFile(). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] [ INFO] Completed the automatch of lineup stations to tuner channels.
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] [ INFO] Completed lineup refresh.
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] Entering runWmcTask(ReindexSearchRoot)
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\ReindexSearchRoot".
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] [ INFO] Successfully started the ReindexSearchRoot task. Exit code: 0
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] Exiting runWmcTask(ReindexSearchRoot). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] Entering runWmcTask(PvrScheduleTask)
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\PvrScheduleTask".
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] [ INFO] Successfully started the PvrScheduleTask task. Exit code: 0
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] Exiting runWmcTask(PvrScheduleTask). SUCCESS.
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 client execution.
[1/3/2020 6:26:55 AM] [ INFO] EPG123 client execution time was 00:00:23.4555573.
[1/3/2020 6:27:16 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 6:27:16 AM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI. version 1.3.4.0
[1/3/2020 6:27:16 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 6:27:18 AM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[1/3/2020 6:27:18 AM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2021-01-01T14:52:02Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2020-01-03T05:51:11Z
[1/3/2020 6:27:18 AM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[1/3/2020 6:27:18 AM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[1/3/2020 6:27:18 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-23608.
[1/3/2020 6:27:18 AM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. ERROR: Access is denied.  
[1/3/2020 6:33:07 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 6:33:07 AM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI. version 1.3.4.0
[1/3/2020 6:33:07 AM] ===============================================================================
[1/3/2020 6:33:08 AM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[1/3/2020 6:33:08 AM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2021-01-01T14:52:02Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2020-01-03T05:51:11Z
[1/3/2020 6:33:08 AM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[1/3/2020 6:33:08 AM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[1/3/2020 6:33:08 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-23608.
[b][1/3/2020 6:33:09 AM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. ERROR: Access is denied. [/b]