Schedules Direct Broke?

An evolving, supported alternative to Rovi
Forum rules
★ Download the latest EPG123 here: http://epg123.garyan2.net <> Setup guide here: http://epg123.garyan2.net/downloads/epg123_Guide.pdf
bsyd

Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:15 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#41

Post by bsyd » Sun May 22, 2022 3:08 am

Thanks for the fix Gary - I was able to run the EPG 123 program now and login to SD. But......

- then they (Schedules Direct) took the server down (while the EPG 123 program was running the scheduled task). So it (EPG 123) eventually ended with an error.

Message on SD:
SD_JSON:Server offline for maintenance.

So, now ( 10:00 PM CDT ) when trying to run the EPG 123 program you receive a Service Offline message and login fails.

Will try again tomorrow when SD server comes back online.

Thanks again for the quick fix Gary.

11bravo

Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:31 am
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#42

Post by 11bravo » Sun May 22, 2022 4:39 am

Same,
[5/21/2022 9:30:46 PM] [ERROR] Message: Server offline for maintenance. Response: SERVICE_OFFLINE
[5/21/2022 9:30:46 PM] [ERROR] Failed to retrieve token from Schedules Direct. message: Message: Server offline for maintenance. Response: SERVICE_OFFLINE

But it just shows how tight the code epg123 is written - my hat is off to Gary. Big THANKS to you sir.

Space

Posts: 2539
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#43

Post by Space » Sun May 22, 2022 4:47 am

garyan2 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 1:38 am
...
One of things changed in the API if I remember correctly was that a user couldn't download a program that was in your lineup in the past. EPG123 will request the previous day's schedules if the update run is between 0000Z and 0400Z, so it might be related. If it is related, then I will have to stop doing that to avoid the warning.
Maybe I misunderstand, but that doesn't sound good. What happens if you clear the cache to resolve some issue? Does this mean episodes that were in yesterday's schedule and also in future days schedule will not have a description?

Or perhaps you mean if that episode is ONLY in the past with no future airings in the guide... Yeah, I'm guessing that is what you meant. I guess you could just suppress the error message if there are no future airings of the episodes that you are unable to download. You can't just not download the prior day since part of that day may still be in the future depending on the timezone.

User avatar
BinaryAudio

Posts: 2
Joined: Sun May 22, 2022 10:39 am
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#44

Post by BinaryAudio » Sun May 22, 2022 10:46 am

I have been getting "Update Failed" messages for the last few days. Up until recently I had never seen that before.

Here's the latest log info:

Code: Select all

[22/05/2022 11:22:52]  Beginning epg123 update execution. version 1.7.1.5
[22/05/2022 11:22:52] ===============================================================================
[22/05/2022 11:22:52] *** Windows 10 Professional, 64-bit [Version: 10.0.19044.1706] (21H2) ***
[22/05/2022 11:22:52] *** Windows Media Center [Version: 6.3.9600.16384] is installed. ***
[22/05/2022 11:22:52] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2022-05-22 10:22:52Z
[22/05/2022 11:22:52] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 14 , TheTVDBNumbers : True , PrefixEpisodeTitle: True , PrefixEpisodeDescription : False , AppendEpisodeDesc: False , OADOverride : True , SeasonEventImages : True , TMDbCoverArt: True , IncludeSDLogos : True , AutoAddNew: True , CreateXmltv: False , ModernMediaUiPlusSupport: False
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ INFO] SD API WebException Thrown. Message: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. , Status: ProtocolError
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ INFO] SD responded with error code: 3000 , message: Server offline for maintenance. , serverID: api-gw|v2|us-east-1 , datetime: 2022-05-22T10:22:54Z
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ INFO] Failed to complete request. Exiting
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ERROR] Message: Server offline for maintenance. Response: SERVICE_OFFLINE
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ERROR] Failed to retrieve token from Schedules Direct. message: Message: Server offline for maintenance. Response: SERVICE_OFFLINE
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ERROR] Failed to create MXF file. Exiting.
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:00:00.9217664.
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] ===============================================================================
[22/05/2022 11:22:53]  Beginning epg123 client execution. version 1.7.1.5
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] ===============================================================================
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] *** Windows 10 Professional, 64-bit [Version: 10.0.19044.1706] (21H2) ***
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] *** Windows Media Center [Version: 6.3.9600.16384] is installed. ***
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False , ShowProgress: False , NoGC: True , NoVerify: False , Verbose: False
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] Entering ImportMxfFile() for file "c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf".
[22/05/2022 11:23:10] [ INFO] Successfully imported .mxf file into Media Center database. Exit code: 0
[22/05/2022 11:23:10] Exiting ImportMxfFile(). SUCCESS.
[22/05/2022 11:23:10] Entering VerifyLoad()
[22/05/2022 11:23:14] [ INFO] Checked 46197 entries and corrected 0 of them.
[22/05/2022 11:23:14] Exiting VerifyLoad()
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Skipped matching TCCUK to channel 78 due to channel already having an assigned listing.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Skipped matching JEWELCH to channel 22 due to channel already having an assigned listing.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Skipped matching ITV4PF to channel 89 due to channel already having an assigned listing.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Skipped matching QUESTP1 to channel 70 due to channel already having an assigned listing.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Skipped matching XXXPTV to channel 694 due to channel already having an assigned listing.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Completed the automatch of lineup stations to tuner channels.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Completed lineup refresh.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] Entering RunWmcIndexTask(PvrScheduleTask)
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\PvrScheduleTask".
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Successfully started the PvrScheduleTask task. Exit code: 0
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] Exiting RunWmcIndexTask(PvrScheduleTask). SUCCESS.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] Entering RunWmcIndexTask(ReindexSearchRoot)
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\ReindexSearchRoot".
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Successfully started the ReindexSearchRoot task. Exit code: 0
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] Exiting RunWmcIndexTask(ReindexSearchRoot). SUCCESS.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] MXF file was created on 20/05/2022 14:00:01
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ERROR] The MXF file imported is 45.39 hours old.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 client execution.
[22/05/2022 11:23:15] [ INFO] EPG123 client execution time was 00:00:21.8250111.
When I open up the Configuration GUI, I cannot login, it says
Message: server offline for maintenance. Response: SERVICE_OFFLINE
Can I assume that this is the issue? Am I seeing failed updates because it cannot connect to the server? Can this be verified?

I assume it is, because of the following ERROR in the log?

Code: Select all

[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ERROR] Message: Server offline for maintenance. Response: SERVICE_OFFLINE
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ERROR] Failed to retrieve token from Schedules Direct. message: Message: Server offline for maintenance. Response: SERVICE_OFFLINE
[22/05/2022 11:22:53] [ERROR] Failed to create MXF file. Exiting.

eclas

Posts: 136
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 am
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#45

Post by eclas » Sun May 22, 2022 12:54 pm

Hopefully things will get better. Now it is showing the server is down for maintenance.

kkingsto

Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:36 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#46

Post by kkingsto » Sun May 22, 2022 1:18 pm

Just upgraded but now I see a SERVICE_OFFLINE when trying to log in. I guess they are working on it.

biditt

Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 22, 2022 2:11 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#47

Post by biditt » Sun May 22, 2022 2:32 pm

schedulesdirect.org has a message on their homepage

Notice:
1. **** KNOWN SERVER ISSUES. TRY AGAIN LATER IF AFFECTED. ****
2. SD_JSON:Server offline for maintenance.

McGary

Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 am
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#48

Post by McGary » Sun May 22, 2022 6:06 pm

EPG123 icon RED on Saturday and again today (first time I can remember getting 2 Reds in a row).

I tried manually updating yesterday, but got the same message detailed in this thread, so I'm sure it's the Schedules Direct issue.

Note there's a list of Status messages in the first post on this thread: https://forums.schedulesdirect.org/view ... =18&t=3201

... The migration finished, but had issues, which they're now analyzing and will hopefully resolve soon. I suspect once the status here indicates they're done, they will be back up and all will be well.

Reading the thread at Schedules Direct, it seems one nice feature after they get this done will be a few extra days of Schedule info ... they indicate we should then see 14 to 18 days of schedule info.

User avatar
Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:39 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#49

Post by Bee_Dee_3_Dee » Sun May 22, 2022 6:18 pm

i'm still using EPG123 v1.2.22. (never updated it so i'm an EPG123 update nub. good thing i'm a master of OS imaging.)

v1.2.22 has worked flawlessly since 1st installing in 11-2019. would like to stick with it but...

...due to the NBA playoffs i can't wait for SD to fix/ speed-up things...

i will hold off as long as possible before updating EPG123 though; and especially will be reading the entirety of all posted on this thread.

ty everyone here for all the knowledge! :)

and is Gary running for any office? ;) would luv to vote for him. :)

McGary

Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 am
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#50

Post by McGary » Sun May 22, 2022 6:58 pm

v1.2.22 :-) You've definitely been conservative about "fixing what ain't broke" !! I was the same way for a long time (never bothered to update), but finally did an update to the latest version a year or so ago, and have kept it up-to-date since ... although I haven't bothered to update to the new version Gary just released to extend the timing window, since SD is down now anyway. Thought I'd wait until SD is back up and see if all is well without changing to the new timings [Although I'll still do the update then, just to keep up-to-date].

Definitely frustrating to see the RED EPG symbol ... I've seen it a few times over the last few years, but it's always changed back to green within a day or two. At first I'd look through the logs and try to identify what went wrong, but I don't even bother now ... haven't looked at an EPG log in a long time (probably over a year). It's just so reliable -- almost always a GREEN icon; occasionally a YELLOW for a day (but always GREEN the next) and very rarely a RED one, but except for this time it's always changed back to GREEN the next day.

I'm also very good at keeping a recent OS image ... update it every month and store the image on BOTH of my dual fault-tolerant servers as well as an extra drive on my HTPC -- I'd have to have SEVEN hard drives on 3 different computers fail at the same time to actually lose any data :-)

mainertodd

Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:45 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#51

Post by mainertodd » Sun May 22, 2022 8:28 pm

I know Schedules Direct is down, but I wanted to check on an error I'm getting to make sure it's related to that. I installed the new version (thanks, Gary!!), and when I try to do an update, I get this error:

[ERROR] Unhandled exception caught from epg123.exe. message: The requested security protocol is not supported.

Is that related to the SD issue? Or is this a separate problem?

McGary

Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 am
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#52

Post by McGary » Sun May 22, 2022 9:28 pm

I also installed the new version. When I run EPG I get an immediate note that says:

"Message Server offline for maintenance. Response: SERVER_OFFLINE"

I'm just going to wait until the SD site no longer shows the "SD_JSON Server offline for maintenance" note and then try again. I suspect that will finally resolve this.

DSperber

Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:35 am
Location: Marina Del Rey, CA

HTPC Specs: Show details

#53

Post by DSperber » Sun May 22, 2022 9:57 pm

Well, PAINFULLY SLOW for all steps.

Nevertheless at least the service is back up. However there are warnings. I ran it twice, and produced the same errors twice.

Code: Select all

[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI. version 1.7.1.5
[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM] *** Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit [Version: 6.1.7601.24544] ***
[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM] *** Windows Media Center [Version: 6.1.7600.16385] is installed. ***
[5/22/2022 2:51:51 PM] [ INFO] GetClientVersion() Unknown exception thrown. Message: The operation has timed out
[5/22/2022 2:51:54 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2023-04-21T07:19:18Z , lineups: 2/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2022-05-22T21:51:49Z
[5/22/2022 2:51:54 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[5/22/2022 2:52:03 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of subscribed lineups from Schedules Direct.
[5/22/2022 2:52:09 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-90292.
[5/22/2022 2:52:18 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-CA57315-X.
[5/22/2022 2:52:19 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 5/21/2022 6:04:00 PM; Exit: 0x00000000
[5/22/2022 2:52:22 PM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2022-05-22 21:52:22Z
[5/22/2022 2:52:22 PM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 21 , TheTVDBNumbers : True , PrefixEpisodeTitle: True , PrefixEpisodeDescription : True , AppendEpisodeDesc: True , OADOverride : True , SeasonEventImages : True , TMDbCoverArt: True , IncludeSDLogos : False , AutoAddNew: True , CreateXmltv: False , ModernMediaUiPlusSupport: False
[5/22/2022 2:52:34 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2023-04-21T07:19:18Z , lineups: 2/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2022-05-22T21:52:29Z
[5/22/2022 2:52:34 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[5/22/2022 2:52:35 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[5/22/2022 2:52:52 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of subscribed lineups from Schedules Direct.
[5/22/2022 2:52:52 PM] Entering BuildLineupServices() for 2 lineups.
[5/22/2022 2:52:55 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-CA57315-X.
[5/22/2022 2:53:09 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-90292.
[5/22/2022 2:53:09 PM] Exiting BuildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:53:09 PM] Entering GetAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 21 days on 82 stations.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for  82 station's daily schedules. (0:00:00:12.6516001 /   284.760 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 11187 (WEATH) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 11187 (WEATH) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 31556 (AMCP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 31556 (AMCP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 16376 (VH1P) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 16376 (VH1P) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 24533 (SYFYP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 24533 (SYFYP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 24569 (TRUTVP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 24569 (TRUTVP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 31555 (BRAVOP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 31555 (BRAVOP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 50001 (APLP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 50001 (APLP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 82541 (FS1) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 82541 (FS1) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 50000 (TRAVP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 50000 (TRAVP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 46947 (LOGOP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 46947 (LOGOP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 17665 (CSPAN3) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 17665 (CSPAN3) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 16485 (ESPNEWS) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 16485 (ESPNEWS) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 33395 (TENNIS) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 33395 (TENNIS) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 18430 (HBOCP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 18430 (HBOCP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 10240 (HBO) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 10240 (HBO) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 11117 (SHOWP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 11117 (SHOWP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 11115 (SHOW) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 11115 (SHOW) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 19570 (KABCDT) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 19570 (KABCDT) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 20450 (KTTVDT) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 20450 (KTTVDT) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 34544 (KOCEDT) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 34544 (KOCEDT) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 20364 (KCALDT) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 20364 (KCALDT) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  31 station's daily schedules.          (0:00:00:10.4052001 /    76.083 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 10142 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded QzYn0Apb8qfQoG+wfFt8UA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 14753 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded RbrpWKjd8hAkyjC4p3r4VQ
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 71595 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded vdNokPnRAPsLoqWkWCErCg
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 14988 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded hKXMEaakEO6CdcFfkgRZNA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 16616 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded mmEwyoSbH3dmRYnY8jt8zA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 43377 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded CNeMrWoqGMNTIFi/RW7nbA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 10162 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded /fafavrOEkBSBoH+4VSD4A
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 28506 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded G6nxVaIE9FPcLJHfcTbyUA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 33178 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded mDwuzI89bs7kKzzLGIP5KA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 16576 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded IgS+M97totaHO6k2ea8fyg
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 18432 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded VMj9PdvKBPDVjkxRL8PHBQ
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 10241 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded LxnkqMOhdrOcr/X5mfWRDg
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 20625 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded 88IdcOQ/6LTythvom38DlQ
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 19515 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded zdAod22mG/yo3SaBjTpXaw
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [ INFO] Found 1445 cached daily schedules.
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [ INFO] Downloaded 15 daily schedules.
[5/22/2022 2:53:34 PM] [ INFO] Processed 1434 daily schedules for 82 stations for average of 17.0 days per station.
[5/22/2022 2:53:34 PM] Exiting GetAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:53:34 PM] Entering BuildAllProgramEntries() for 17056 programs.
[5/22/2022 2:53:37 PM] [ INFO] Found 16951 cached program descriptions.
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  105 program descriptions. (0:00:00:09.0792000 /   294.818 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] [ INFO] Processed 17056 program descriptions.
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] Exiting BuildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] Entering BuildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 2185 series.
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] [ INFO] Found 2159 cached/unavailable series descriptions.
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  26 generic program descriptions. (0:00:00:22.6356002 /     4.751 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] [ INFO] Processed 2185 series descriptions.
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] Exiting BuildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] Entering GetAllMoviePosters() for 1644 movies.
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] [ INFO] Found 1640 cached/unavailable movie poster links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for   4 programs. (0:00:00:08.8764000 /    41.155 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] [ INFO] Processed 1644 movie poster links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] Exiting GetAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] Entering GetAllSeriesImages() for 2185 series.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] [ INFO] Found 2092 cached/unavailable series image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] [ INFO] Refreshing 63 series image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for  93 programs. (0:00:00:03.1512001 /   476.470 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] [ INFO] Problem occurred during GetAllSeriesImages(). Did not process all series image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] [ INFO] Processed 2161 series image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] Exiting GetAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] Entering GetAllSeasonImages() for 2314 seasons.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] [ INFO] Found 2209 cached/unavailable season image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 105 programs. (0:00:00:11.9652000 /   652.959 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] [ INFO] Processed 2314 season image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] Exiting GetAllSeasonImages(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] Entering GetAllSportsImages() for 391 sports events.
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] [ INFO] Found 367 cached/unavailable sport event image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for  24 programs. (0:00:00:14.4924001 /   145.373 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] Processed 391 sport event image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] Exiting GetAllSportsImages(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of the MXF file to "C:\ProgramData\GaRyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf".
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] 62 entries deleted from the cache file during cleanup.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] Downloaded and processed     1.930 MB of data from Schedules Direct.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 82 services, 2185 series, 2314 seasons, 17056 programs, 34432 schedule entries, and 37064 people with 5649 image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:02:26.7960009.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM]  Beginning epg123 client execution. version 1.7.1.5
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] *** Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit [Version: 6.1.7601.24544] ***
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] *** Windows Media Center [Version: 6.1.7600.16385] is installed. ***
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False , ShowProgress: True , NoGC: True , NoVerify: True , Verbose: False
[5/22/2022 2:54:50 PM] Entering ImportMxfFile() for file "c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf".
[5/22/2022 2:55:16 PM] [ INFO] Successfully imported .mxf file into Media Center database. Exit code: 0
[5/22/2022 2:55:16 PM] Exiting ImportMxfFile(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] Completed the automatch of lineup stations to tuner channels.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] Completed lineup refresh.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] Entering RunWmcIndexTask(PvrScheduleTask)
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\PvrScheduleTask".
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] Successfully started the PvrScheduleTask task. Exit code: 0
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] Exiting RunWmcIndexTask(PvrScheduleTask). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] Entering RunWmcIndexTask(ReindexSearchRoot)
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\ReindexSearchRoot".
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] Successfully started the ReindexSearchRoot task. Exit code: 0
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] Exiting RunWmcIndexTask(ReindexSearchRoot). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] MXF file was created on 5/22/2022 2:52:22 PM
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [WARNG] There was a WARNING generated during the MXF file creation.
[5/22/2022 2:55:19 PM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 client execution.
[5/22/2022 2:55:19 PM] [ INFO] EPG123 client execution time was 00:00:29.5152002.

sirlou2001

Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:11 am
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#54

Post by sirlou2001 » Sun May 22, 2022 10:00 pm

Got the error from SD. Freaked out! ;)

Read their forum and this one.

Downloaded and installed the new version of EPG123 (thanks Gary!), and tried to manually update a few times. A couple failures and then what looked like success...but instead a failed attempt, twice in a row.

EPG123 runs through its entire process and then fails at the end with an error message saying it did not work and check the log file. Getting all sorts of errors in the log file. The latest error present in the log file is as follows:

[5/22/2022 2:48:14 PM] [WARNG] There was an ERROR generated during the MXF file creation.

I'm a newb so I am not sure why it can't create the MXF file. Is that something that SD is working on? Or is this a me issue? Should I just wait and try again tomorrow?

sirlou

sirlou2001

Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:11 am
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#55

Post by sirlou2001 » Sun May 22, 2022 10:01 pm

This looks a lot like my log file FWIW...

sirlou
DSperber wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 9:57 pm
Well, PAINFULLY SLOW for all steps.

Nevertheless at least the service is back up. However there are warnings. I ran it twice, and produced the same errors twice.

Code: Select all

[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI. version 1.7.1.5
[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM] *** Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit [Version: 6.1.7601.24544] ***
[5/22/2022 2:51:49 PM] *** Windows Media Center [Version: 6.1.7600.16385] is installed. ***
[5/22/2022 2:51:51 PM] [ INFO] GetClientVersion() Unknown exception thrown. Message: The operation has timed out
[5/22/2022 2:51:54 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2023-04-21T07:19:18Z , lineups: 2/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2022-05-22T21:51:49Z
[5/22/2022 2:51:54 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[5/22/2022 2:52:03 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of subscribed lineups from Schedules Direct.
[5/22/2022 2:52:09 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-90292.
[5/22/2022 2:52:18 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-CA57315-X.
[5/22/2022 2:52:19 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 5/21/2022 6:04:00 PM; Exit: 0x00000000
[5/22/2022 2:52:22 PM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2022-05-22 21:52:22Z
[5/22/2022 2:52:22 PM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 21 , TheTVDBNumbers : True , PrefixEpisodeTitle: True , PrefixEpisodeDescription : True , AppendEpisodeDesc: True , OADOverride : True , SeasonEventImages : True , TMDbCoverArt: True , IncludeSDLogos : False , AutoAddNew: True , CreateXmltv: False , ModernMediaUiPlusSupport: False
[5/22/2022 2:52:34 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2023-04-21T07:19:18Z , lineups: 2/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2022-05-22T21:52:29Z
[5/22/2022 2:52:34 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[5/22/2022 2:52:35 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[5/22/2022 2:52:52 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of subscribed lineups from Schedules Direct.
[5/22/2022 2:52:52 PM] Entering BuildLineupServices() for 2 lineups.
[5/22/2022 2:52:55 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-CA57315-X.
[5/22/2022 2:53:09 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-90292.
[5/22/2022 2:53:09 PM] Exiting BuildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:53:09 PM] Entering GetAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 21 days on 82 stations.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for  82 station's daily schedules. (0:00:00:12.6516001 /   284.760 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 11187 (WEATH) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 11187 (WEATH) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 31556 (AMCP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 31556 (AMCP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 16376 (VH1P) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 16376 (VH1P) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 24533 (SYFYP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 24533 (SYFYP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 24569 (TRUTVP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 24569 (TRUTVP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 31555 (BRAVOP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 31555 (BRAVOP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 50001 (APLP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 50001 (APLP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 82541 (FS1) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 82541 (FS1) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 50000 (TRAVP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 50000 (TRAVP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 46947 (LOGOP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 46947 (LOGOP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 17665 (CSPAN3) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 17665 (CSPAN3) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 16485 (ESPNEWS) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 16485 (ESPNEWS) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 33395 (TENNIS) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 33395 (TENNIS) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 18430 (HBOCP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 18430 (HBOCP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 10240 (HBO) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 10240 (HBO) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 11117 (SHOWP) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 11117 (SHOWP) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 11115 (SHOW) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 11115 (SHOW) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 19570 (KABCDT) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 19570 (KABCDT) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 20450 (KTTVDT) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 20450 (KTTVDT) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 34544 (KOCEDT) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 34544 (KOCEDT) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Duplicate schedule Md5 return for stationId 20364 (KCALDT) on 2022-06-08 with 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:22 PM] [WARNG] Removing duplicate Md5 schedule entry for stationId 20364 (KCALDT) on 2022-06-08.
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  31 station's daily schedules.          (0:00:00:10.4052001 /    76.083 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 10142 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded QzYn0Apb8qfQoG+wfFt8UA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 14753 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded RbrpWKjd8hAkyjC4p3r4VQ
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 71595 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded vdNokPnRAPsLoqWkWCErCg
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 14988 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded hKXMEaakEO6CdcFfkgRZNA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 16616 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded mmEwyoSbH3dmRYnY8jt8zA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 43377 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded CNeMrWoqGMNTIFi/RW7nbA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 10162 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded /fafavrOEkBSBoH+4VSD4A
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 28506 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded G6nxVaIE9FPcLJHfcTbyUA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 33178 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded mDwuzI89bs7kKzzLGIP5KA
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 16576 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded IgS+M97totaHO6k2ea8fyg
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 18432 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded VMj9PdvKBPDVjkxRL8PHBQ
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 10241 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded LxnkqMOhdrOcr/X5mfWRDg
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 20625 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded 88IdcOQ/6LTythvom38DlQ
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [WARNG] Md5 mismatch for station 19515 on 2022-06-08. Downloaded zdAod22mG/yo3SaBjTpXaw
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [ INFO] Found 1445 cached daily schedules.
[5/22/2022 2:53:33 PM] [ INFO] Downloaded 15 daily schedules.
[5/22/2022 2:53:34 PM] [ INFO] Processed 1434 daily schedules for 82 stations for average of 17.0 days per station.
[5/22/2022 2:53:34 PM] Exiting GetAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:53:34 PM] Entering BuildAllProgramEntries() for 17056 programs.
[5/22/2022 2:53:37 PM] [ INFO] Found 16951 cached program descriptions.
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  105 program descriptions. (0:00:00:09.0792000 /   294.818 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] [ INFO] Processed 17056 program descriptions.
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] Exiting BuildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] Entering BuildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 2185 series.
[5/22/2022 2:53:46 PM] [ INFO] Found 2159 cached/unavailable series descriptions.
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved  26 generic program descriptions. (0:00:00:22.6356002 /     4.751 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] [ INFO] Processed 2185 series descriptions.
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] Exiting BuildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] Entering GetAllMoviePosters() for 1644 movies.
[5/22/2022 2:54:09 PM] [ INFO] Found 1640 cached/unavailable movie poster links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for   4 programs. (0:00:00:08.8764000 /    41.155 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] [ INFO] Processed 1644 movie poster links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] Exiting GetAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] Entering GetAllSeriesImages() for 2185 series.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] [ INFO] Found 2092 cached/unavailable series image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:18 PM] [ INFO] Refreshing 63 series image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for  93 programs. (0:00:00:03.1512001 /   476.470 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] [ INFO] Problem occurred during GetAllSeriesImages(). Did not process all series image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] [ INFO] Processed 2161 series image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] Exiting GetAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] Entering GetAllSeasonImages() for 2314 seasons.
[5/22/2022 2:54:21 PM] [ INFO] Found 2209 cached/unavailable season image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 105 programs. (0:00:00:11.9652000 /   652.959 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] [ INFO] Processed 2314 season image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] Exiting GetAllSeasonImages(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] Entering GetAllSportsImages() for 391 sports events.
[5/22/2022 2:54:33 PM] [ INFO] Found 367 cached/unavailable sport event image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for  24 programs. (0:00:00:14.4924001 /   145.373 KB)
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] Processed 391 sport event image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] Exiting GetAllSportsImages(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of the MXF file to "C:\ProgramData\GaRyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf".
[5/22/2022 2:54:48 PM] [ INFO] 62 entries deleted from the cache file during cleanup.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] Downloaded and processed     1.930 MB of data from Schedules Direct.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 82 services, 2185 series, 2314 seasons, 17056 programs, 34432 schedule entries, and 37064 people with 5649 image links.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:02:26.7960009.
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM]  Beginning epg123 client execution. version 1.7.1.5
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] *** Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit [Version: 6.1.7601.24544] ***
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] *** Windows Media Center [Version: 6.1.7600.16385] is installed. ***
[5/22/2022 2:54:49 PM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False , ShowProgress: True , NoGC: True , NoVerify: True , Verbose: False
[5/22/2022 2:54:50 PM] Entering ImportMxfFile() for file "c:\programdata\garyan2\epg123\output\epg123.mxf".
[5/22/2022 2:55:16 PM] [ INFO] Successfully imported .mxf file into Media Center database. Exit code: 0
[5/22/2022 2:55:16 PM] Exiting ImportMxfFile(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] Completed the automatch of lineup stations to tuner channels.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] Completed lineup refresh.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] Entering RunWmcIndexTask(PvrScheduleTask)
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\PvrScheduleTask".
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] Successfully started the PvrScheduleTask task. Exit code: 0
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] Exiting RunWmcIndexTask(PvrScheduleTask). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] Entering RunWmcIndexTask(ReindexSearchRoot)
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task "Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\ReindexSearchRoot".
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] Successfully started the ReindexSearchRoot task. Exit code: 0
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] Exiting RunWmcIndexTask(ReindexSearchRoot). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [ INFO] MXF file was created on 5/22/2022 2:52:22 PM
[5/22/2022 2:55:18 PM] [WARNG] There was a WARNING generated during the MXF file creation.
[5/22/2022 2:55:19 PM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 client execution.
[5/22/2022 2:55:19 PM] [ INFO] EPG123 client execution time was 00:00:29.5152002.

markfromBrooklyn

Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:14 pm
Location: Brooklyn New York

HTPC Specs: Show details

#56

Post by markfromBrooklyn » Sun May 22, 2022 10:05 pm

I am getting similar failures with the new EPG just before PM EST on Sunday 05/22. This looks like a problem at SD?

Code: Select all

 Activating the epg123 configuration GUI. version 1.7.1.5
[5/22/2022 5:48:54 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 5:48:54 PM] *** Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit [Version: 6.1.7601.24546] ***
[5/22/2022 5:48:54 PM] *** Windows Media Center [Version: 6.1.7600.16385] is installed. ***
[5/22/2022 5:48:55 PM] [ INFO] GetClientVersion() Unknown exception thrown. Message: The operation has timed out
[5/22/2022 5:48:59 PM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: apigw|v2|us-east-1 , datetime: 2022-05-22T21:49:03Z
[5/22/2022 5:49:03 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2023-04-29T16:52:26Z , lineups: 2/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2022-05-22T21:49:07Z
[5/22/2022 5:49:03 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[5/22/2022 5:49:09 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of subscribed lineups from Schedules Direct.
[5/22/2022 5:49:15 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-NY55894-F.
[5/22/2022 5:49:20 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-11238.
[5/22/2022 5:49:21 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 5/22/2022 2:30:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000000
[5/22/2022 5:49:38 PM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2022-05-22 21:49:38Z
[5/22/2022 5:49:38 PM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 21 , TheTVDBNumbers : False , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , PrefixEpisodeDescription : True , AppendEpisodeDesc: True , OADOverride : True , SeasonEventImages : True , TMDbCoverArt: True , IncludeSDLogos : True , AutoAddNew: True , CreateXmltv: False , ModernMediaUiPlusSupport: False
[5/22/2022 5:49:43 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2023-04-29T16:52:26Z , lineups: 2/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2022-05-22T21:49:47Z
[5/22/2022 5:49:43 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[5/22/2022 5:49:45 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[5/22/2022 5:49:51 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of subscribed lineups from Schedules Direct.
[5/22/2022 5:49:51 PM] Entering BuildLineupServices() for 2 lineups.
[5/22/2022 5:49:58 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-NY55894-F.
[5/22/2022 5:50:06 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-OTA-11238.
[5/22/2022 5:50:07 PM] Exiting BuildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[5/22/2022 5:50:07 PM] Entering GetAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 21 days on 525 stations.
[5/22/2022 5:50:36 PM] [ INFO] SD API WebException Thrown. Message: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. , Status: ProtocolError
[5/22/2022 5:50:36 PM] [ INFO] SD responded with error code: 0 , message: Internal Server Error , serverID:  , datetime: 0001-01-01T00:00:00Z
[5/22/2022 5:51:05 PM] [ INFO] SD API WebException Thrown. Message: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable. , Status: ProtocolError
[5/22/2022 5:51:05 PM] [ INFO] SD responded with error code: 0 , message: Service Unavailable , serverID:  , datetime: 0001-01-01T00:00:00Z
[5/22/2022 5:51:05 PM] [ INFO] Failed to complete request. Exiting
[5/22/2022 5:51:05 PM] [ERROR] Did not receive a response from Schedules Direct for Md5s of 238 station's daily schedules. (0:00:00:58.8320000)
[5/22/2022 5:51:05 PM] [ERROR] Problem occurred during GetMd5ScheduleEntries(). Exiting.
[5/22/2022 5:51:05 PM] [ERROR] Failed to create MXF file. Exiting.
[5/22/2022 5:51:05 PM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:01:26.9920000.
[5/22/2022 5:56:06 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 5:56:06 PM]  Activating the epg123 client GUI. version 1.7.1.5
[5/22/2022 5:56:06 PM] ===============================================================================
[5/22/2022 5:56:06 PM] *** Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit [Version: 6.1.7601.24546] ***
[5/22/2022 5:56:06 PM] *** Windows Media Center [Version: 6.1.7600.16385] is installed. ***
[5/22/2022 5:56:07 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 5/22/2022 2:30:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000000

Thanks Gary, and whoever else is trying to help.

User avatar
Bee_Dee_3_Dee

Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:39 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#57

Post by Bee_Dee_3_Dee » Sun May 22, 2022 10:17 pm

sirlou2001 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:00 pm
Got the error from SD. Freaked out! ;)

Read their forum and this one.

Downloaded and installed the new version of EPG123 (thanks Gary!), and tried to manually update a few times. A couple failures and then what looked like success...but instead a failed attempt, twice in a row.

EPG123 runs through its entire process and then fails at the end with an error message saying it did not work and check the log file. Getting all sorts of errors in the log file. The latest error present in the log file is as follows:

[5/22/2022 2:48:14 PM] [WARNG] There was an ERROR generated during the MXF file creation.

I'm a newb so I am not sure why it can't create the MXF file. Is that something that SD is working on? Or is this a me issue? Should I just wait and try again tomorrow?

sirlou

i'm no expert, but curious how many days does ur WMC EPG have?

i haven't updated EPG yet, and as a result my WMC EPG ends in 14 days.

as long as ur WMC EPG shows more than 14 days (21 days or so) and u updated it during busy times (day time maybe) then i'd chalk it up as a success. and errors should go away eventually. Also, updating (Scheduling EPG123 to) some time between 1:00 AM and 7:00 AM may help increase odds of reducing errors or eliminating them all together.

mainertodd

Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:45 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#58

Post by mainertodd » Sun May 22, 2022 10:28 pm

Huh, weird that we're getting different errors with the new version. Well, I'll wait to worry until they fix the SD website. :-)

User avatar
garyan2

Posts: 6609
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:23 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#59

Post by garyan2 » Sun May 22, 2022 10:38 pm

mainertodd wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:28 pm
I know Schedules Direct is down, but I wanted to check on an error I'm getting to make sure it's related to that. I installed the new version (thanks, Gary!!), and when I try to do an update, I get this error:

[ERROR] Unhandled exception caught from epg123.exe. message: The requested security protocol is not supported.

Is that related to the SD issue? Or is this a separate problem?
If you are using an older version of EPG123, then you may need to upgrade. It looks like the new token server (and possibly everything else) requires TLS 1.2. The older versions of EPG123 did not support that version of TLS.
- Gary
Keeping WMC alive beyond January 2020. https://garyan2.github.io

mainertodd

Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:45 pm
Location:

HTPC Specs: Show details

#60

Post by mainertodd » Sun May 22, 2022 10:40 pm

garyan2 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:38 pm
If you are using an older version of EPG123, then you may need to upgrade. It looks like the new token server (and possibly everything else) requires TLS 1.2. The older versions of EPG123 did not support that version of TLS.
garyan2 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:38 pm
mainertodd wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:28 pm
I know Schedules Direct is down, but I wanted to check on an error I'm getting to make sure it's related to that. I installed the new version (thanks, Gary!!), and when I try to do an update, I get this error:

[ERROR] Unhandled exception caught from epg123.exe. message: The requested security protocol is not supported.

Is that related to the SD issue? Or is this a separate problem?
If you are using an older version of EPG123, then you may need to upgrade. It looks like the new token server (and possibly everything else) requires TLS 1.2. The older versions of EPG123 did not support that version of TLS.
Just to clarify, I only started getting that error after installing the latest version today--I was getting different errors yesterday that were more clearly related to the SD outage.
Last edited by mainertodd on Sun May 22, 2022 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply