Dvico Fusion Tuner

Discussion of getting WMC to work on Windows 10 (unsupported)
marcop

HTPC Specs: Show details

Dvico Fusion Tuner

Post by marcop » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:37 pm

Hi guys.

I've been a follower of this site for years and it's saved my life on more than one occasion.

My trusty old Media Center computer died recently so I built a new one, and with the help of you guys I successfully get Media Center up and running.

I have an HD Homerun dual Network tuner and a Dvico Fusion card. (Hey, it's always worked like a charm for me!)
Device manage shows it's installed.
But when I scan for channels with that card included in the Tuner Selection I find no channels.
When I select that tuner ONLY I find no channels
When I scan with the HD Homerun ONLY all the channels get found

On my previous PC, which began life with Windows Vista and was subsequently upgraded to 7 then 8 then all builds of Windows 10 the Dvico card worked fine. Even with completely fresh installs of Windows 10.

But not this one!

I tried installing the original Dvico software to see if perhaps a different driver would make it work but no luck. The FusionHD Signal checker shows the card is receiving good signal strength across all channels. But even the Dvico software can't display a picture.
Event Viewer says "Media Center is unable to communicate with the TV tuner Fusion HDTV, NTSC/ATSC WDM TvTuner."

Can anyone suggest something I could try?