Mikinho Mount Image

jb1982

HTPC Specs: Show details

Mikinho Mount Image

Post by jb1982 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Hi - I am desperately seeking a copy of mikinho mount image 64 bit v 1.9. I can find the 32 bit version but not the 64 bit version.

Mikinho's site appears to have been down for some time so I cannot get it there.

Could someone possibly make it available for DL please?

Many thanks

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:31 pm

I'm having issues getting it to work correctly with Emby 3.5801.0 for WMC 3.0.292.0 (EMC) but here it is.

Tell me how it works out for you.

BTW: Here's what I'm trying to fix right now:

Scenario:

Using EMC (Media Browser Classic in WMC).
Loading External Players.

Issues:
1. When loading MPC-HC with MadVR from EMC it sometimes starts to play audio only but sometimes plays fine. I either need to right click a mouse (not very reasonable as this is supposed to be all controlled with a remote) to get the file to play or I need to try repeatedly by stopping the playback and starting over from one to three times to get video playback.

2. ISO mounting. I have the configurator set to load TMT5 set for playback for ISO only and I have Elaborate Bytes Virtual Clone Drive set as the ISO mounter in the ISO and Extender tab. I have Mikhano's ISO mounter for WMC also installed. The iso's are not mounting nor playing back, unless I mount them prior to loading EMC which is not good as EMC loads when WMC loads when I Select HTPC on my Harmony Remote.

Any assistance would be appreciated..

jb1982

Post by jb1982 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:37 am

Hi Sammy

Many thanks for the file.

Sorry I'm not sure I can be of much help. It sounds as though something is broken in MB opening VCD and external player. I'm not using MB (I'm currently toying with MyMovies).

I think I'm coming to the conclusion that faffing with ISO DVD and BR is becoming too much work for not enough gain. I'm probably going to throw in the towel and go with MKVs and the lav codecs.

I wish you luck!!

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:51 pm

I got it working! I'm not using mikanho's mount image for Emby as it is built in. I only use iso for 3D Blu-ray rips and until there's a better player that works with a remote I'm sticking with TMT5..

BTW, I'd suggest upgrading to Emby and EMC (Emby MediaCenter Classic) or is that what you mean by MB? It is very polished now.