HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Scallica » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:34 am

Read post #452
HTPC Enthusiast / Forum Moderator - TGB.tv Code of Conduct

yowser

Post by yowser » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:11 pm

Scallica wrote:Read post #452
Yes, I am aware of that post. But it seems to me that "makryger" (of mychannellogos.com) would be aware that he has received a Paypal payment and would respond accordingly. Maybe I don't understand the issue correctly, but it appears that others have received their download via a PM.
--Jim

Scallica

Post by Scallica » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:05 pm

yowser wrote:
Scallica wrote:Read post #452
Yes, I am aware of that post. But it seems to me that "makryger" (of mychannellogos.com) would be aware that he has received a Paypal payment and would respond accordingly. Maybe I don't understand the issue correctly, but it appears that others have received their download via a PM.
--Jim
He has a computer that automatically sends the MCL download link to the customer when a PayPal payment arrives. The issue is, when the computer reboots for whatever reason (Windows Updates, power failures, etc), the system no longer automatically sends the download link until there is manual intervention. Obviously, this is not ideal, but it is the system he chooses to implement. I am sure once Mak logs onto TGB he'll send you a download link asap.
HTPC Enthusiast / Forum Moderator - TGB.tv Code of Conduct

spotta

Post by spotta » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Good, he can send me my link at the same time.

holidayboy

Post by holidayboy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Please try to be patient guys (it's frustrating I know), I'm sure that everybody will get the link once makryger sees this issue.

We (TGB.tv) have reached out to him in order to try and speed up the process.
Rob.

TGB.tv - the one stop shop for the more discerning Media Center user.

makryger

Post by makryger » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:43 am

Sent out another batch of emails for those having issues. I apologize. If it's any consolation, the issues I've been having with this delivery system is frustrating for me too. I'm trying to figure out how to make it more reliable.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

Deansie

Post by Deansie » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:34 am

Yes i have the same problem, i ordered MCL XL and made the Donation payment via PayPal yesterday October 6th and haven't received anything as yet.
i would also appreciate a link to download please.

spotta

Post by spotta » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:05 am

Got mine.

I must say it's quite strange being back here at TGB after all these years, even if I did have to rejoin again!

rival

Post by rival » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:15 am

Yes i have the same problem, i ordered MCL XL and made the Donation payment via PayPal on October 2nd and haven't received anything as yet.
i would also appreciate a link to download please.

zweiguys

Post by zweiguys » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Having the same issues as above. Purchased and donated on 10/2/16 via PayPal. Sent two emails and have had no response. I've done my part as a consumer and supporter of this program (buy + donate). Hope to be enjoying this product soon.

makryger

Post by makryger » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:43 pm

Sent out another batch of downloads manually for those who requested! Hope to have it back to automatic in the next day.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

hdtvman

Post by hdtvman » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:23 am

I got my link and easily installed it. Very user friendly

WMC looks lush

http://imgur.com/a/nCihi

A lot of UK tv logos are missing, before I try to re-invent the wheel, can anyone shared the logos for

5 Star +1
5USA
Al Jazeera Eng HD
Horror Channel
Channel 5 HD
BBC Four HD
4 Seven HD
CBS Action
CBS Drama
CBS Reality
CBS Reality +1
Drama
ITV +1
ITV4 +1
ITV3+1
ITVBe +1

If this is too much hassle, can someone please explain how you batch logos without photoshop and keep the bloody ratio?

:oops:

Mario121

Post by Mario121 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:07 pm

On 10/5/16 I made my donation, I have gone to your site and submited 2 emails requesting a link. As of today, I still have not received the link. I would like to think that 9 days is enough time to send out a link. Please send me the link.

IT Troll

Post by IT Troll » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:28 am

hdtvman wrote:A lot of UK tv logos are missing, before I try to re-invent the wheel, can anyone shared the logos for...
If this is too much hassle, can someone please explain how you batch logos without photoshop and keep the bloody ratio?
There is an archive I shared earlier in this thread with some of those.
http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/vie ... 979#p78979

Logos have to be created individually really, as they need hand-tweaking to look good. Especially if you are creating colour, white and big versions. I have a few newer/updated ones now. However as the above ones were never incorporated into MCLXL I now just make the ones I am going to use myself. So now I just make big logos and only tend to bother with HD channels.
Are you a Recorded TV HD user or want to give it a try? Check out the new community-made update; Recorded TV HD v2.1.1

hdtvman

Post by hdtvman » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:45 pm

Thanks IT Troll :D

hdtvman

Post by hdtvman » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:31 pm

I got all those new logos. Added the ones that I needed and now the original ones are not displaying. :o

I am actually worse off.

'No good deed goes unpunished IT Troll'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IT Troll

Post by IT Troll » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Really? Never heard of that before. How did you add them? It is best to add each one manually as custom logo.

http://www.mychannellogos.com/faq/logotut
Are you a Recorded TV HD user or want to give it a try? Check out the new community-made update; Recorded TV HD v2.1.1

IT Troll

Post by IT Troll » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:34 pm

I have freshened up the collection with a few new/updated logos. I've only bothered with the big format logos this time.
Freeview2016.zip
Logo Archive
(243.38 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Attachments
Freeview2016.png
Logo Preview

hdtvman

Post by hdtvman » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:54 pm

That's how I added them and now there are even more gaps. It also appears to be displaying the wrong channel logos or merging them

:o

http://imgur.com/a/YQxLu

The software is a nice addition to WMC if you can figure out how to match logos to channels. But I am going to have to figure out how to resolve this. Thanks for the new logos...........not going to add them until I delete and reinstall. I would rather have no logos than the wrong ones

*update* Think the auto populate was undoing things, so did a fresh install and started add them one by one. But I have blocked many channels on freeview that I never watch.

Looks fantastic now, thanks for the new logos!!!

http://imgur.com/a/QlGLl

Sticking with the old C4 logo though. The new one is pants

IT Troll

Post by IT Troll » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Glad to hear you got it sorted. You might want to checkout the row and cell customisation options which you get with MCLXL. Here is mine with a smaller channel cell and 10 rows. I also like the guide with the category colours turned.
IMG_0072.PNG