Digital broadcast radio stations

Fleadh

HTPC Specs: Show details

Digital broadcast radio stations

Post by Fleadh » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi all,

We listen to the radio a lot at home. For internet radio we use tunein and MC Shoutcast and I can access local FM radio using the Built in tuner card on my DVB-t avermedia 007 card.

A lot of additionsl stations are recieved on my two satellite's 28r and 13e as well as digital FTA recieved via the DVB-t card. I have removed all these from the TV lineup as I keep my channels neat and woudl prefer to list these under radio rather then TV.

Anyone know of any plugins or methods to get this type of brodcast catagorised by itself?

.Nico

Post by .Nico » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Fleadh wrote:Hi all,

We listen to the radio a lot at home. For internet radio we use tunein and MC Shoutcast and I can access local FM radio using the Built in tuner card on my DVB-t avermedia 007 card.

A lot of additionsl stations are recieved on my two satellite's 28r and 13e as well as digital FTA recieved via the DVB-t card. I have removed all these from the TV lineup as I keep my channels neat and woudl prefer to list these under radio rather then TV.

Anyone know of any plugins or methods to get this type of brodcast catagorised by itself?
WMC itself! In Settings - > TV -> Guide you can 'Edit Favorite Lineups'. Add a new one for Radio stations and tick the stations you want. Add one for your TV stations and tick the TV stations you want.

In WMC, in the EPG, goto the left to browse your categories.

.Nico

Fleadh

Post by Fleadh » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Its still radio in the TV section with a nasty blank background saying Digital Audio Service.

STC

Post by STC » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 pm

If it's the same as my cable cos music offerings, this is actually a regular QAM256 digital video feed (even though it is black) playing music.
By the Community, for the Community. 100% Commercial Free.

Want decent guide data back? Check out EPG123

Fleadh

Post by Fleadh » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 pm

yea, They're tv channels with no picture.