Paint

HTPC Specs: Show details

Re: ModernMedia UI+ - Modern Theme and All-New Features

Post by Paint » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:16 pm

thanks

joelkirzner

Post by joelkirzner » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:29 pm

Can the developer please release an update to get rid of the trial period warning in the bottom right of the screen?

I have purchased THREE licenses and all three of my machines have the warning pop up at first startup.

I understand the fact that when I have WMC startup with Windows startup, apparently MM UI needs to validate a license and doesn't have a chance at that moment.
I have also experienced the warning popping up randomly even after closing and restarting WMC after an initial boot.

This is getting a bit annoying.
WMC is pretty much dead. How many folks are actually pirating this plugin. How many even know about it!?!

Remove the warning!

Paint

Post by Paint » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:04 pm

joelkirzner wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:29 pm
Can the developer please release an update to get rid of the trial period warning in the bottom right of the screen?

I have purchased THREE licenses and all three of my machines have the warning pop up at first startup.

I understand the fact that when I have WMC startup with Windows startup, apparently MM UI needs to validate a license and doesn't have a chance at that moment.
I have also experienced the warning popping up randomly even after closing and restarting WMC after an initial boot.

This is getting a bit annoying.
WMC is pretty much dead. How many folks are actually pirating this plugin. How many even know about it!?!

Remove the warning!
I also license this addin and get similar "trial" pop-ups from time to time. Perhaps we can remove the "phone home" license check?

W10MC

Post by W10MC » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:50 pm

joelkirzner wrote:
This issue will be resolved in the next release. Thanks for your patience.
-Mike

Windows 10 Media Center Community
An independent project for media application development.

Paint

Post by Paint » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:37 pm

W10MC wrote:
joelkirzner wrote:
This issue will be resolved in the next release. Thanks for your patience.