Mediacom Cable QAM channel map

Ask about SiliconDusts HomeRun tuners here.
lurch66

HTPC Specs: Show details

Mediacom Cable QAM channel map

Post by lurch66 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:18 pm

I Live in Queen Creek AZ and have Mediacom cable as my internet provider. I tried hooking up the cable to my hd home run connect and after a ch scan it was able to get all my local ch via clear qam through the hd home run program. I know crazy they have not encrypted the locals yet. My question is does anybody have a frequency allocation map as windows 7 media center cannot pull in those ch even after a ch scan but I am able to add them manually if I can find the feq. I have found a few of them via trial and error. For instance fox 10 is qam 256 ch 88.3. I started at 90 and have been adding 88.1, 88.2, 88.3, and so on but it is quite painful. I know silcondust used to have the ch map on their website but now they just have links to external sources for off air ant mapping. If anybody has a copy of the old mediacom map I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

lurch66

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by lurch66 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:57 pm

So after looking at my hd home run setup program under the digital cable tab it actually shows 3 columns #1] Tune, (physical ch) this it what you add to wmc #2] Guide number, (Virtual ch) #3] Guide Name, (Call sign). Who new it was right their the whole time.