AT&T (att.net) - blocking tgb.tv automated emails

The Green Button has risen from the grave. Brought back to life by a few enthusiasts who think the same way you do. Help us make this site better!
holidayboy

HTPC Specs: Show details

AT&T (att.net) - blocking tgb.tv automated emails

Post by holidayboy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:47 am

Hi all,

I thought I'd post just to say that AT&T seem to be blocking the emails being sent out by the forum software at the moment.

I've emailed them asking to be unblocked.

If you've tried to sign up for an account recently and have not received the automated email then please email me directly at holidayboy [at] thegreenbutton.tv and I'll sort out a temp login for you. I'll reply from a different email address!

The forum emails are sent by admin [at] thegreenbutton.tv - if this affects you then please contact AT&T and ask then to unblock us !
Rob.

TGB.tv - the one stop shop for the more discerning Media Center user.

holidayboy

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by holidayboy » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:34 am

We've seen a high number of errors from our email server over the last 48 hours due to AT&T blocking emails.

This means that anybody trying to sign up for a new account will not receive their activation email.

Please email me as per the post above (please include your chosen username!) and I'll manually activate your account.

Unfortunately you will be unable to get email notifications for post replies unless you switch your registered email address to a different provider.

I've reached out to AT&T again but have had no response to any of my emails so far!

These email addresses are all affected (plus any other domains owned by AT&T I guess):

@att.net
@prodigy.net
@ameritech.net
@swbell.net
@bellsouth.net
Rob.

TGB.tv - the one stop shop for the more discerning Media Center user.