Wiki Broken?

The Green Button has risen from the grave. Brought back to life by a few enthusiasts who think the same way you do. Help us make this site better!
IT Troll

HTPC Specs: Show details

Wiki Broken?

Post by IT Troll » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:18 pm

I get an error when trying to access.

Code: Select all

/wiki/ MWException from line 4014 of /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/user/User.php: CAS update failed on user_touched. The version of the user to be saved is older than the current version.

Backtrace:

#0 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/libs/rdbms/database/Database.php(3967): User->{closure}(Wikimedia\Rdbms\DatabaseMysqli, string)
#1 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/libs/rdbms/database/DBConnRef.php(68): Wikimedia\Rdbms\Database->doAtomicSection(string, Closure)
#2 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/libs/rdbms/database/DBConnRef.php(635): Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBConnRef->__call(string, array)
#3 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/user/User.php(4025): Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBConnRef->doAtomicSection(string, Closure)
#4 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/extensions/Auth_remoteuser/src/UserNameSessionProvider.php(865): User->saveSettings()
#5 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/extensions/Auth_remoteuser/src/UserNameSessionProvider.php(665): MediaWiki\Extension\Auth_remoteuser\UserNameSessionProvider->setUserPrefs(User, array, array, boolean)
#6 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/session/SessionManager.php(781): MediaWiki\Extension\Auth_remoteuser\UserNameSessionProvider->refreshSessionInfo(MediaWiki\Session\SessionInfo, WebRequest, array)
#7 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/session/SessionManager.php(485): MediaWiki\Session\SessionManager->loadSessionInfoFromStore(MediaWiki\Session\SessionInfo, WebRequest)
#8 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/session/SessionManager.php(191): MediaWiki\Session\SessionManager->getSessionInfoForRequest(WebRequest)
#9 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/WebRequest.php(806): MediaWiki\Session\SessionManager->getSessionForRequest(WebRequest)
#10 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/session/SessionManager.php(129): WebRequest->getSession()
#11 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/Setup.php(826): MediaWiki\Session\SessionManager::getGlobalSession()
#12 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/includes/WebStart.php(81): require_once(string)
#13 /home/thegreenbutton/public_html/wiki/index.php(41): require(string)
#14 {main}
Are you a Recorded TV HD user or want to give it a try? Check out the new community-made update; Recorded TV HD v2.1.1

holidayboy

Post by holidayboy » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:23 pm

I just tried it and it's working OK for me....

Were you logged into the forums when you tried the wiki?

I tried the wiki as a guest first and it worked, then I logged into the forums and tried the wiki again and it worked OK too...

I'll check to see if there is anything in the logs ...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rob.

TGB.tv - the one stop shop for the more discerning Media Center user.

holidayboy

Post by holidayboy » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:28 pm

Can you let me know if you're still seeing the issue and also what browser this happens in please

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Rob.

IT Troll

Post by IT Troll » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:30 pm

I only get the error if I'm logged into the forum. If I logout it works. Log back in and it errors again.
Seems to be all browsers; Chrome/Edge/Opera (Windows), Safari (iOS).
Are you a Recorded TV HD user or want to give it a try? Check out the new community-made update; Recorded TV HD v2.1.1

holidayboy

Post by holidayboy » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:00 pm

I just set up a new user account for a test and I can't reproduce the issue so far....

I'll keep looking, if anybody else can confirm this issue then please post here!
Rob.

holidayboy

Post by holidayboy » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Is it possible to try logging in on another device? Or did you already try that?

I think I might set a new cookie name and then purge all sessions in order to log everybody out for a test if not.

There isn't anything obvious in the logs.

I'll keep trying to reproduce the error as well.
Rob.

IT Troll

Post by IT Troll » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:25 pm

holidayboy wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:13 pm Is it possible to try logging in on another device? Or did you already try that?
Yes tried both my PC and iPad. Also tried private mode with clean cookies. I guess it is something to do with my account "The version of the user to be saved is older than the current version."

Don't worry about it unless others also report it. I can always logout if I want to check the wiki.