WMC key laying around?

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
Rizyak

HTPC Specs: Show details

WMC key laying around?

Post by Rizyak » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:01 pm

I think it's well known now that MSFT stopped selling WMC keys online last Friday. I went to go buy one on Saturday at the local MSFT store in Seattle (as previously suggested on the 'add features' website because it 'wasn't available in my region') and they looked at me like I was asking to buy an Adobe product. They suggested I just use VLC :clap: So anyway, does anyone have a WMC key they are no longer using?

For the record, I've seen a few other people with this problem and have PM'd those that offered keys, but they are no longer available. So instead of waiting for someone to reply to someone else's message I figured I would post this message. And from researching it seems the key if downloaded during the free period between Windows 7 and 8 that it had to have been activated within thirty days. So I think I am looking for one that has been previously activated and would need to be re-activated through the phone...or otherwise valid.

Thanks!!