Free Ceton Products

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
RealCodeGuy

HTPC Specs: Show details

Free Ceton Products

Post by RealCodeGuy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:28 am

Hello forum members,

I have two Ceton Infinity 4 cards and one Echo. I'm not asking for anything for them, I only ask that you pay the amount it costs to ship them to you, nothing more.

Now, here's the catch...

Both tuner cards work, but one has has a broken dongle that I re-attached with crazy glue a few years ago and it's worked ever since. The other card has nothing physical wrong with it; however, one of the cards won't upgrade firmware and I do not know if it's the one with the broken dongle or the other one. Like I said, both cards do work.

For the Echo, I have the box, remote and charger but it won't respond to IR commands so you have to use the My Media Center app to control it.

If you are interested please send an email to realcodeguy at gmail.com. I will respond to them in the order they arrive in my inbox until all three products are gone.

Thank you.

RealCodeGuy

Post by RealCodeGuy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 am

Wow, that was fast... all three gone already.

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:42 pm

I know you got rid of these already but what version of Windows were you using with that echo?

RealCodeGuy

Post by RealCodeGuy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:17 pm

I was using Windows 7.

Sammy2

Post by Sammy2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:13 pm

RealCodeGuy wrote:I was using Windows 7.
Thanks. I was just wondering because the echo never did work without MMC on Win8 but should work fine on Win7. I wonder why the IR isn't working. Anyhow, it's gone now but this just seems odd to me.

RealCodeGuy

Post by RealCodeGuy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:37 pm

I had 4 or 5 Echos at one time, and now that I think about it, I may have just not removed the plastic protection from the front of that one.

Now I have a Tivo Roamio with 6 tuners and 7 mini's and love it. With lifetime service on the mini's I'm okay paying $14.99 for a killer guide and an app that works as well as it does. This forum has been very helpful to me and I'm glad someone from here will get use out of my old Ceton products.