HULU Desktop Error #32 Fixed??

newfiend

HTPC Specs: Show details

HULU Desktop Error #32 Fixed??

Post by newfiend » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:54 am

So for the heck of it, I launched Hulu Desktop from WMC. And surprisingly it WORKED!
Been watching Family Guy for a bit now (20 min or so) and it seems to be fine no crash no errors. Can Anyone else confirm it's working for them as well??
Thanks,
newfiend~

EDIT: on my second episode now no errors.. It would usually crash after just a few min with error 32. Hoping we have a fix! It's working on my Windows 8 PC as well in Desktop Mode. If you removed the software from your PC and want to give it a go you can download the HULU Desktop Software here : http://download.cnet.com/Hulu-Desktop/3 ... 15872.html Click the Direct Download Link below the Green Download Button. Launcher for WMC here : http://huluwmc.teknowebworks.com/

makryger

Post by makryger » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:34 am

working for me now! :D

Balance has been restored to The Force.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:18 am

Hope it stays this way! Lots of people complained on HULU's forum about this. Who knows how long this will stay working..? But glad to see its now at least working again.

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Ok It's been almost 24 hours and it's still working for me.. :thumbup:

winterescape

Post by winterescape » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:45 pm

same here, working for me too again...

breakthestatic

Post by breakthestatic » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Have you guys seen the new notice when starting Hulu Desktop regarding their termination of support on Jan 31st? That just sucks in general, since they are pretty much bound to break it at some point in the future. However, due to that notice that pops up every time you start the app, focus doesn't seem to properly get set, so I wind up losing the remote control interface and have to get my keyboard to bring focus to the app. I'm using Relaunch to start Hulu Desktop, and this always worked previously. Not sure if that popup has anything to do with it. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

breakthestatic

Post by breakthestatic » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Just wanted to update that I'm no longer seeing the focus loss. The EOL message from Hulu is still there but at least I can now user the review to dismiss it.

wally007

Post by wally007 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:44 am

Well, i just cancelled my Hulu Plus and let them know reason why. I'm not interested in getting Roku/Apple TV box just for Hulu. Once Netflix stops working, I will cancel them as well and install Sickbeard and CouchPoatato and be done with it.
breakthestatic wrote:Just wanted to update that I'm no longer seeing the focus loss. The EOL message from Hulu is still there but at least I can now user the review to dismiss it.