FS: Sling WiFi Monitor, WMC, SageTV Extender, AV Receiver,

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
erkotz

HTPC Specs: Show details

FS: Sling WiFi Monitor, WMC, SageTV Extender, AV Receiver,

Post by erkotz » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:54 pm

I'm trying to go through my backlog of equipment that I don't use and get rid of it - here's afew things that I think people on this board might be interested in:

Dish Network/Sling WiFi Monitor 150.
This is actually pretty interesting - best I can tell this is a prototype that never made it to production. Essentially, it's an LCD TV that is a Sling client so you can just set it on your table and plug in power to watch TV. Has built in WiFi, or can use Wired Ethernet.
Here's some info on it: http://www.slashgear.com/sling-monitor- ... p-0668077/

I believe it to work (and it was sold to me as working) but I have no way to test, as it only will link up with Sling-enabled Dish Network Receivers (and not standalone SlingBoxes). I've confirmed that it powers up, but have no ability to test beyond that. Includes the unit itself (with built-in stand), Power Supply, and brand new remote with batteries. Unit itself has some dings in the corner, but they don't affect the functionality of the device. No cracks anywhere and screen is fine.

Given that this appears to be a prototype, and I have no ability to test, I am only warranting it to power up. I forget if it supports sling-connectivity over the Internet - if someone has a Sling-enabled dish receiver and wants to give me credentials, I'll be happy to try it.

As far as price: Make me an offer. I can't find any good barometer of what this is worth, so throw a number at me.

Yamaha RX-V1 Home Theater Receiver
This receiver is HIGH end (MSRP was about $3k new) but is a bit older. Was Yamaha's top-end unit when it was made - RS-232 control, LaserDisc RF AC3 input, TONS of inputs and outputs - basically everything byt HDMI (though it does have component). Unit is in basically perfect conition and comes with remote and manual. Will ship it in original box. Note that this is pretty heavy, so shipping will be moderatly expensive (~$40). Black in color. Full specs at http://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio-vi ... ers/rx-v1/ and review at http://www.hometheatersound.com/equipme ... a_rxv1.htm. I'd like to get $275 + shipping for this.

SageTV STX-HD100 Extender
SageTV extender. If you're reading this, odds are you know what this is. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WMC. Comes with remote, and in very good condition. Tested to power up and displays menu on TV. I do not have a SageTV setup, so I cannot test further. $75 + Shipping

HP x5400 Windows Media Center Extender
Classic (XP) Windows Media Center Extender. WILL NOT WORK with VISTA/WINDOWS 7 or later. Works only with Windows Media Center 2005 and earlier. No remote for this, but WMC remotes are readily available. Has built in WiFi and antenna is included. Tested to power up, but I do not have a WMC setup. Unit is in very good condition and even has protective plastics on front panel still, but has a couple small scratches on top cover. $25 + Shipping
Quality Assurance Manager, Ceton Corporation

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Bump. Receiver gone, make me an offer on anything else!

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Bump. Receiver gone. HP x5400 Free. SageTV Extender for $45. Make me an offer on the Sling monitor?

STC

Post by STC » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:22 pm

How much for a tweaked infini? ;)
By the Community, for the Community. 100% Commercial Free.

Want decent guide data back? Check out EPG123