SOLD!

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
blueiedgod

HTPC Specs: Show details

SOLD!

Post by blueiedgod » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 pm

The unit has been used in combination with Ceton InfiniTV4 in the HTPC to tune LiveTV, play recorded TV, movie content off the server (XVID), and play music from the music collection.

It is in very good condition.

I have misplaced the original remote and have been using the extender with Logitech Harmony 300i, which works fine with it.

The things I like about the HP X280N vs. Linksys is that you can stream internet content without logging into Windows Media Center, it has its own little OS-like menu system before you log into WMC.

The things I don't like about HP X280N is that it goes to sleep when you turn off the TV, which has resulted in low WAF since she has to wait up to 30 seconds for "the thing" to wake up.

If you are interested in getting the original remote, which by the way, is not a learning remote, but rather has built in commands for common brands (ala 1990's called and want their universal remote back), and did not have the commands for either Sceptre nor Hannspree TV's, there is a guy on ebay selling them for $9 shipped.

If you would like for me to include the Logitech Harmony 300i, please be advised that it is not included in the price.

I would like to get $75 for the X280N, shipping included anywhere in the CONTINENTAL US. If you are outside of the Continental US, please contact me for shipping quote.

Paypal accepted and preferred.
Last edited by blueiedgod on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

digital_archivist

Post by digital_archivist » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:19 pm

If you'll drop the price to $60 shipped (without the remote), I'd like to take it. Thanks!

blueiedgod

Post by blueiedgod » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:24 pm

digital_archivist wrote:If you'll drop the price to $60 shipped (without the remote), I'd like to take it. Thanks!

Where are you located?

Let me see if I can do regional shipping.

nadspink

Post by nadspink » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:25 pm

have you sold this yet?

blueiedgod

Post by blueiedgod » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:52 pm

nadspink wrote:have you sold this yet?

Yup, sold as of yesterday.