Creating a blank XML for copy protected content

HTPC Specs: Show details

Creating a blank XML for copy protected content

Post by 1454 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Here is my issue, I'm using comskip and it works great. BUT, The problem is that it takes about 14 days to process my recordings. I have it set for only a 60 min wait time, but I think the problem is that it tries to scan the copy protected content and it takes time that could be used to catch up the other recordings. Is there a way to create a blank xml file after a copy protected recording so comskip doesn't try and process those files? Thanks for any help.

sccrgoalie1

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by sccrgoalie1 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:01 pm

1454 wrote:Here is my issue, I'm using comskip and it works great. BUT, The problem is that it takes about 14 days to process my recordings. I have it set for only a 60 min wait time, but I think the problem is that it tries to scan the copy protected content and it takes time that could be used to catch up the other recordings. Is there a way to create a blank xml file after a copy protected recording so comskip doesn't try and process those files? Thanks for any help.
You can easily using Dvrms toolbox. Search the forum at babgvant.com for exact instructions.