FS: Ahanix D.Vine 4 HTPC Case

Sell and buy stuff from other TGBers!
Forum rules
WARNING: Always use caution when purchasing from strangers. Remember this site does NOT provide buyer protection. Never send your credit card information to a user.
erkotz

HTPC Specs: Show details

FS: Ahanix D.Vine 4 HTPC Case

Post by erkotz » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:47 pm

I'm getting rid of some old PC parts and parting out an old HTPC. I've got an Ahanix D.Vine 4 HTPC case in silver. It's the case in this review, but silver: http://www.modthebox.com/review346_1.shtml - comes with the (parallel) 2-line VFD and some sort of ATX power supply (if you want it).

There's a small nick in the front below the VFD - I can get pictures for anyone that's interested. Otherwise in good condition.

Asking $65 + shipping (would expect UPS ground to be around $15, depending on location).
Quality Assurance Manager, Ceton Corporation

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:09 am

Bump. $50?

DavidinCT

Post by DavidinCT » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:21 am

erkotz wrote:Bump. $50?
I have a Ahanix D.Vine 3 HTPC Case, it's a great case, If your looking for a HTPC case that looks like a A/V gear this is a great this is a great deal (I think I paid almost $300 for mine and it's a lower model back in the XP MCE days).

The screen will work with a LPT1 (parallel), My motherboard didn't come with one, so I picked up a PCIe LPT port on ebay for like $12 to get it working.

This is the app to get it working (I use it on mine and it works with Windows 7 media center fine, it should work on W8.1)

http://babgvant.com/files/folders/lcdwr ... fault.aspx

Trust me when I say it, it's a well built case and perfect for a HTPC.
-Dave
Twitter @TheCoolDave

Windows Media Center certified and WMC MVP 2010 - 2012

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:03 pm

$35. Or I'll trade it for a bottle of liquor (doesn't have to be fancy) if you pick it up in person.