iOS App - Channels Not Loading Past 168?

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
bossku69

HTPC Specs: Show details

iOS App - Channels Not Loading Past 168?

Post by bossku69 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:50 am

I've been using this app for a while now with no issues, then one day *poof* everything stopped working.

I'm able to connect through my home WiFi and remotely. Can view recordings, play them on my HTPC and view channels up to 168... However my HD channels don't start until 501 with Verizon FiOS. I've deleted the app, reinstalled, re-setup everything and even changed the password, but no luck.

I'll go to the channel lineup and click "Sync" but get an error message saying "Error Unable to sync channels, please try again."

I've tried restarting, making sure the time was correct, etc. Any help?

erkotz

Post by erkotz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Try updating the PC service to the latest beta
Quality Assurance Manager, Ceton Corporation

bossku69

Post by bossku69 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:05 pm

erkotz wrote:Try updating the PC service to the latest beta
I've tried everything except building a whole new HTPC.

Updated the software, removed the app from my phone, reinstalled everything, have Beta options selected, restarted everything... still only goes to channel 169.

If I try and do a channel sync, the app freezes and nothing happens. Sometimes I will get an error message saying it can not connect, but I can go to the remote and control the HTPC.

Often times it will not load and go onto the menu and this is what I see when I open the app:

Like I said, worked great before and was an app I used on a daily basis, now I can't get it to work past channel 169.

Please help :x

bossku69

Post by bossku69 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:38 am

Bump for some help please