W7MC displays thumbnails explorer won’t will only display fo

stevethebrain

HTPC Specs: Show details

W7MC displays thumbnails explorer won’t will only display fo

Post by stevethebrain » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:59 am

W7MC displays thumbnails explorer won’t will only display folders.

I have my recorded TV folders setup and catogorized in windows7 explorer

This is how I know if a program has allready been viewed if it's in a folder then it's whorth seeing again and saved in a folder if it's still a TN it has'nt been sean yet.

Recently explorer will only display the folders (not all the thumb nails like it has always done) however on one of my two internal HDDs
I can double click the Y:/ drive and it will display the TNs (I’ve never had to double click any drive before to display the TN and this drive is halfway full) however the second HDD X:/ will not display the TNs explorer says the folder is empty, I've also got a message that this drive is unresponsive.

Actually the X:/ drive is almost completely full w/ about 5GB of free space.

I also have a external F:/ drive it seams to displaying TNs (only in explorer) as usable, w/out having to double click the drive.

This is what I do to expect to see my folders and TNs
My computer
Reordered TV

In the upper right I have it setup for folders and extra large icon don’t think I’ve changed anything there.

Note W7MC will display every TN on all drives, I like to use explorer because this is where I have catogorized my files w/in each drive.

I believe this TN issuse was created when my F:/ external HDD started displaying duplicate and triplicate TNs in W7MC (but not in explorer) which it is still doing I have not yet resolve this issuse. I'm in the proscess of watching all the programs on this drive then somehow clean this drive .

Any advice is appreciated STB