Can't Auto-tune nor playback.

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
propellerhead67

HTPC Specs: Show details

Can't Auto-tune nor playback.

Post by propellerhead67 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

I've set up MMC and I can browse content and the guides as well as use the remote control functionality via the Android app. However, I cannot use the auto-tune nor initiate a playback on either the PC nor via my Xbox360 extender. I've restarted and rebooted a few times. Any ideas?

Motz

Post by Motz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:21 am

I know you said restarted and rebooted, but was it the PC that you rebooted or the phone?

Does the remote control work at all on either the PC or extender?
I Write, Code, and Tweet

propellerhead67

Post by propellerhead67 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Motz wrote:I know you said restarted and rebooted, but was it the PC that you rebooted or the phone?

Does the remote control work at all on either the PC or extender?
I rebooted both devices several times. However, previous to installing MMC I was getting some funky application launch errors from within WMC when trying use the Ceton network tuner config. I suspect it was due to some permissions issue. I did a clean install of Win7 and now MMC seems to be working fine, though it does seem to get hung up in certain menu screen contexts. I don't have steps to reproduce but it seems that backing out to the main menu strip get things working.