Total Media Theater 5.2.1.119 update released.

newfiend

HTPC Specs: Show details

Total Media Theater 5.2.1.119 update released.

Post by newfiend » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 am

TMT 5.2 is now out of BETA and is a full blown update to version 5.2.1.119. You will have to get a new activation code from arcsoft to install this new version. As well as uninstall your current version before installing the new one. If you have been having problems playing titles such as Star Wars or X-men this update should fix this issue as well. More info here http://www.arcsoft.com/forum/forum_post ... ease-notes
newfiend

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
Last edited by newfiend on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StumpyBloke

Post by StumpyBloke » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Jeebus this update wasn't in beta for long. This will be interesting... :)
Rich

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Watched all of Star Wars A New Hope last night..no more playback problems..YAY! picture quality on SW Blu-Ray is awesome..if you have a good sound system the Death Star explosions are killer! Can't wait to finally watch the rest of the movies!

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

STC

Post by STC » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 pm

This sounds promising :)
Looking forward to installing it.
By the Community, for the Community. 100% Commercial Free.

Want decent guide data back? Check out EPG123

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:36 pm

stonethecrows wrote:This sounds promising :)
Looking forward to installing it.
Only thing that's a bummer is that Automatic Frame Rate switching is disabled on some Nvidia Cards because of incompatability. My GT430 is one of the cards "incompatable" as the option to enable automatic Frame Rate Switching is greyed out and unavailable. They are still working on getting this feature to work on many Nvidia Cards. Hopefully it happens eventually!
I am at least happy to report that at lest the playback issues with the latest Fox titles seems to be fixed for the most part. Although Core one on my processor is still maxed during playback while cores 2,3,4 are not being used as much.. Would be nice to see Arcsoft take advantage of multipe cores and distribute the load across the processor instead of just using one..but then again I know nothing about coding software Blu-Ray Decoders.. :silent:
newfiend~