EPG123 Bug Reports

An evolving, supported alternative to Rovi
Important Information
★ Download the latest EPG123 here: http://epg123.garyan2.net <> Setup guide here: http://epg123.garyan2.net/downloads/epg123_Guide.pdf

Re: EPG123 Bug Reports

Post#641 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:19 am

Not sure this is a bug again. I've got a channel that's not showing up in guide, and it's not that the channel is disabled (unchecked) in EPG123, it's not even there. It does show up on SD's page as available for my Nashville Comcast service. Channel 1018, WNABDT.

This something to send a ticket to SD on, or is there something I might have missed? I even loaded GuideTool back up to see if anything looked weird there.

Running 1.1.17.
AndyS
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 27 August 2012

Post#642 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:42 am

I pulled up your lineup and see 1018 WNABDT in the configuration GUI ready for download. Are/were you missing it from the configuration GUI? or the channel no longer exists (not listed on the left side of the client GUI?
User avatar
garyan2
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: 27 November 2015
HTPC Specs: Show details
- Gary
Stomping out the Rovi disease, one media center at a time. http://epg123.garyan2.net

Post#643 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:45 am

If you're using EPG123, "SD's page" doesn't mean anything, because that's from the XML service.

Schedules Direct has two services:

1- XML. This was our original offering, back in 2007. You would add and delete lineups on our website, and also indicate which channels you wanted to download on our website. Has data for the United States and Canada, and some Mexico.
2-JSON. A different data exchange format. Everything is via API; it's up to the application to download schedules. If the user doesn't want a schedule, then the application doesn't download it. Other than the initial account setup at the Schedules Direct website, if you're a JSON user you may login once a year to renew your subscription. Do you want to add a lineup? Your application sends us a "Add" command. Delete a lineup? Your application sends a delete. You want stationIDs 10001, 10002, and 10003 only? Then your application only requests those.

The two services have different backend data feeds, so the Schedules Direct website for a XML lineup isn't a "source of truth" for a JSON lineup.
rkulagow
 
Posts: 225
Joined: 19 July 2015
Location: Schedules Direct

Post#644 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:05 am

garyan2 wrote:I pulled up your lineup and see 1018 WNABDT in the configuration GUI ready for download. Are/were you missing it from the configuration GUI? or the channel no longer exists (not listed on the left side of the client GUI?



It was on the right in the Client, but not the left after I refreshed (didn't think it was even on the right before I started messing with it and ran "save and execute" on epg123.exe).

I had previously disabled the OTA tuner version of this channel (58.1) due to a weak signal. But I'd done nothing with the Comcast version.

EDIT: I can tune 1018 in the Ceton Diagnostics and it gets check marks all the way down.

rkulagow, thanks for the explanation.
AndyS
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 27 August 2012

Post#645 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:08 am

If it is on the right, and you have a channel 1018 on the left, then just select the left and the right channels, right-click, and select subscribe. If there is no channel 1018 on the left, then that is a different matter.
User avatar
garyan2
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: 27 November 2015
HTPC Specs: Show details
- Gary
Stomping out the Rovi disease, one media center at a time. http://epg123.garyan2.net

Post#646 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:11 am

garyan2 wrote:If it is on the right, and you have a channel 1018 on the left, then just select the left and the right channels, right-click, and select subscribe. If there is no channel 1018 on the left, then that is a different matter.


That's what I said, it's not on the left. Only the right.

Yet Ceton tunes it from Diagnostics and it looks fine.

EDIT: Is this a rebuild database situation?

EDIT2: In the client, I deleted a couple of channels completely out of the range of anything active in my line up, and they kind of look like this. (1836&1837). So maybe I deleted this channel accidentally when doing something else in the client when I updated to 1.1.17 and didn't realize it until now?

If that happened, any way to bring 1018 back without messing up all the other channel edits I did? I merged some OTA and Cable channels (checked, and this one isn't one hidden in something else). I can always go back and redo those, but it takes time.
Last edited by AndyS on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
AndyS
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 27 August 2012

Post#647 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:23 am

Okay, it appears your channel has gone into no man's land. Not sure how this happens, but sometimes WMC will place a channel in a "deleted" state and I haven't found a way to get it out.

There are 2 things you can do to get it back.
1. Add it manually by [settings]->{TV]->[Guide]->[Add Missing Channels] and add the channel. You can then subscribe that channel to the guide listings in the client GUI.

I think this will work, but it will rescan all tuners to include your OTA.
2. ReScan your tuners by [settings]->[TV]->[TV Signal]->[Scan for More Channels] and click the [Delete All] followed by [Scan again] buttons. This removes all channels to include the "deleted" one and then adds it back in with the rescan. If you just try to scan again without deleting them, you will be unsuccessful. Going this route will mean that all channels will need to be rematched with your listings.

When this happens, it is typically when the channel(s) disappears from the lineup. Instead of just emptying a channel of the previous listings, it wipes out all services from the channel causing it to disappear from the guide. Do you have automatch on and/or did that channels have a station change recently like used to be Grit but is now ThisTV?
User avatar
garyan2
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: 27 November 2015
HTPC Specs: Show details
- Gary
Stomping out the Rovi disease, one media center at a time. http://epg123.garyan2.net

Post#648 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:28 am

garyan2 wrote:Okay, it appears your channel has gone into no man's land. Not sure how this happens, but sometimes WMC will place a channel in a "deleted" state and I haven't found a way to get it out.

There are 2 things you can do to get it back.
1. Add it manually by [settings]->{TV]->[Guide]->[Add Missing Channels] and add the channel. You can then subscribe that channel to the guide listings in the client GUI.

I think this will work, but it will rescan all tuners to include your OTA.
2. ReScan your tuners by [settings]->[TV]->[TV Signal]->[Scan for More Channels] and click the [Delete All] followed by [Scan again] buttons. This removes all channels to include the "deleted" one and then adds it back in with the rescan. If you just try to scan again without deleting them, you will be unsuccessful. Going this route will mean that all channels will need to be rematched with your listings.

When this happens, it is typically when the channel(s) disappears from the lineup. Instead of just emptying a channel of the previous listings, it wipes out all services from the channel causing it to disappear from the guide. Do you have automatch on and/or did that channels have a station change recently like used to be Grit but is now ThisTV?


OK, I'll try one or both of those things. Probably be tomorrow. Thanks for the help. I'll try to report back.

EDIT: I did try to use automatch after I upgraded to 1.1.17.

I'll get it fixed somehow. Not too worried since Ceton shows it working. It just might take a bit of work.

EDIT2: Can you actually add cable channels via "Add Missing Channels"? Thought that was only for OTA?
Last edited by AndyS on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AndyS
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 27 August 2012

Post#649 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:30 am

Just read your EDIT2 above. Do option 1 ... option 2 will destroy all your customization.
User avatar
garyan2
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: 27 November 2015
HTPC Specs: Show details
- Gary
Stomping out the Rovi disease, one media center at a time. http://epg123.garyan2.net

Post#650 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:34 am

garyan2 wrote:Just read your EDIT2 above. Do option 1 ... option 2 will destroy all your customization.



I just tried Option 1 (couldn't resist). Can't add a cable channel, it only allows DTV adds. Two digit box followed by a second two digit box.

I'll just do option 2 tomorrow night or Saturday.
AndyS
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 27 August 2012

Post#651 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:07 pm

garyan2 wrote:I think this will work, but it will rescan all tuners to include your OTA.
2. ReScan your tuners by [settings]->[TV]->[TV Signal]->[Scan for More Channels] and click the [Delete All] followed by [Scan again] buttons. This removes all channels to include the "deleted" one and then adds it back in with the rescan. If you just try to scan again without deleting them, you will be unsuccessful. Going this route will mean that all channels will need to be rematched with your listings.


It's a cable channel that's gone. I have the OTA. When I did this process, it didn't do anything for the cable tuners.

EDIT: Full TV Setup did it. Thanks.
AndyS
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 27 August 2012

Post#652 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:19 pm

I'm not 100% sure if this qualifies as a bug, but this seems to be the best place to ask it. I've got EPG123 set up and working, but as of today I suddenly get "no data available" in WMC. Needless to say this, hasn't gone over well with the wife, who I had just convinced that this problem was finally over because of EPG123.

I have a scheduled task to run every morning at 2 AM, and have manually updated twice today (and upgraded to 1.1.17). I've rebooted a couple times, and tried everything else I could think of. Here's my log for today. (I removed the individual movie poster fetches for the sake of space).

Anybody else having problems? Any clue what's going on?

Code: Select all
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM]  Beginning epg123 update execution.
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2017-10-08 07:00:01Z
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 21 , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , AppendEpisodeDesc: True , TMDbCoverArt: True , LogoOverride: False , AutoAddNew: True
[10/8/2017 2:00:03 AM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 2:00:04 AM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T04:52:10Z
[10/8/2017 2:00:04 AM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 2:00:05 AM] [WARNG] epg123 is not up to date. Latest version is 1.1.17 and can be downloaded from http://epg123.garyan2.net.
[10/8/2017 2:00:05 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[10/8/2017 2:00:06 AM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 2:00:06 AM] Entering buildLineupServices() for 1 lineups.
[10/8/2017 2:00:08 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 2:00:09 AM] Exiting buildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:00:09 AM] Entering getAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 21 days on 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 2:01:09 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for 489 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 2:01:11 AM] [ INFO] Found 4674 cached daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 2:02:01 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 489 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 2:02:48 AM] [ INFO] Downloaded 5572 daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 2:03:18 AM] [ INFO] Processed 10246 daily schedules for 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 2:03:18 AM] Exiting getAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:03:18 AM] Entering buildAllProgramEntries() for 49497 programs.
[10/8/2017 2:06:11 AM] [ INFO] Found 40979 cached program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:06:25 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 5000 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:06 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 3518 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:31 AM] [ INFO] Processed 49497 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:31 AM] Exiting buildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:07:31 AM] Entering buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 8055 series.
[10/8/2017 2:07:55 AM] [ INFO] Found 7544 cached series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:55 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 500 generic program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 11 generic program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] [ INFO] Processed 8055 series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] Exiting buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] Entering getAllMoviePosters() for 5348 movies.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] [ INFO] Found 4784 cached movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 2:07:59 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.

[10/8/2017 2:08:34 AM] [ INFO] Processed 5348 movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 2:08:34 AM] Exiting getAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:34 AM] Entering getAllSeriesImages() for 8055 series.
[10/8/2017 2:08:34 AM] [ INFO] Found 6923 cached series image links.
[10/8/2017 2:08:35 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.
[10/8/2017 2:08:36 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 132 programs.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] [ INFO] Processed 8055 series image links.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] Exiting getAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] Entering writeMxf().
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] [ INFO] Completed save of mxf file.
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] Exiting writeMxf(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] Entering writeImageArchive().
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] [ INFO] Completed save of image archive file.
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] Exiting writeImageArchive(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:53 AM] [ INFO] 14345 files deleted from the cache directory during cleanup.
[10/8/2017 2:08:53 AM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 489 services, 8055 series, 49497 programs, and 66873 people with 12872 image links.
[10/8/2017 2:08:53 AM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:53 AM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:08:51.8807446.
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM]  Beginning epg123 client execution.
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] [ INFO] Beginning epg123 client execution. 2017-10-08 07:08:54Z
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] [ INFO] epg123 client version: 1.1.15 for Win7
[10/8/2017 1:39:23 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:39:23 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI.
[10/8/2017 1:39:23 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:39:24 PM] [WARNG] epg123 is not up to date. Latest version is 1.1.17 and can be downloaded from http://epg123.garyan2.net.
[10/8/2017 1:39:24 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Running. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00041301
[10/8/2017 1:39:24 PM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 1:39:25 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:39:25 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:39:25 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:39:25 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM]  Beginning epg123 update execution.
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2017-10-08 18:40:04Z
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 21 , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , AppendEpisodeDesc: True , TMDbCoverArt: True , LogoOverride: False , AutoAddNew: True
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] [WARNG] epg123 is not up to date. Latest version is 1.1.17 and can be downloaded from http://epg123.garyan2.net.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] Entering buildLineupServices() for 1 lineups.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] Exiting buildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] Entering getAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 21 days on 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 1:40:10 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for 489 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:40:12 PM] [ INFO] Found 9930 cached daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:40:13 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 195 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:40:15 PM] [ INFO] Downloaded 339 daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:41:06 PM] [ INFO] Processed 10269 daily schedules for 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 1:41:06 PM] Exiting getAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:41:06 PM] Entering buildAllProgramEntries() for 49551 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:44:34 PM] [ INFO] Found 49422 cached program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:44:35 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 129 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:44:36 PM] [ INFO] Processed 49551 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:44:36 PM] Exiting buildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:44:36 PM] Entering buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 8070 series.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Found 8055 cached series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 15 generic program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Processed 8070 series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] Exiting buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] Entering getAllMoviePosters() for 5354 movies.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Found 5175 cached movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 179 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:45:04 PM] [ INFO] Processed 5354 movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:04 PM] Exiting getAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:04 PM] Entering getAllSeriesImages() for 8070 series.
[10/8/2017 1:45:04 PM] [ INFO] Found 7412 cached series image links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:05 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 158 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] [ INFO] Processed 8070 series image links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] Exiting getAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] Entering writeMxf().
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of mxf file.
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] Exiting writeMxf(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] Entering writeImageArchive().
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of image archive file.
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] Exiting writeImageArchive(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:11 PM] [ INFO] 391 files deleted from the cache directory during cleanup.
[10/8/2017 1:45:11 PM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 489 services, 8070 series, 49551 programs, and 66913 people with 12891 image links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:11 PM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:11 PM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:05:07.0104298.
[10/8/2017 1:49:19 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:49:19 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI.
[10/8/2017 1:49:19 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [WARNG] epg123 is not up to date. Latest version is 1.1.17 and can be downloaded from http://epg123.garyan2.net.
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Running. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00041301
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:49:21 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:49:21 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:56:12 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:56:12 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI.
[10/8/2017 1:56:12 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:56:13 PM] [ INFO] epg123 is up to date. version: 1.1.17
[10/8/2017 1:56:13 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000001
[10/8/2017 1:56:13 PM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 1:56:14 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:56:14 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:56:14 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:56:14 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM]  Beginning epg123 update execution.
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2017-10-08 18:56:27Z
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 21 , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , AppendEpisodeDesc: True , TMDbCoverArt: True , LogoOverride: False , AutoAddNew: True
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] epg123 is up to date. version: 1.1.17
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] Entering buildLineupServices() for 1 lineups.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] Exiting buildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] Entering getAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 21 days on 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 1:56:35 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for 489 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:56:35 PM] [ INFO] Found 10269 cached daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:56:35 PM] [ INFO] Downloaded 0 daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:56:45 PM] [ INFO] Processed 10269 daily schedules for 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 1:56:45 PM] Exiting getAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:56:45 PM] Entering buildAllProgramEntries() for 49551 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:57:08 PM] [ INFO] Found 49551 cached program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:57:08 PM] [ INFO] Processed 49551 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:57:08 PM] Exiting buildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:08 PM] Entering buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 8070 series.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] [ INFO] Found 8070 cached series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] [ INFO] Processed 8070 series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] Exiting buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] Entering getAllMoviePosters() for 5354 movies.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] [ INFO] Found 5193 cached movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 161 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] [ INFO] Processed 5354 movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] Exiting getAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] Entering getAllSeriesImages() for 8070 series.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] [ INFO] Found 7445 cached series image links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 125 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] [ INFO] Processed 8070 series image links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] Exiting getAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] Entering writeMxf().
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of mxf file.
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] Exiting writeMxf(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] Entering writeImageArchive().
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of image archive file.
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] Exiting writeImageArchive(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] 0 files deleted from the cache directory during cleanup.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 489 services, 8070 series, 49551 programs, and 66913 people with 12891 image links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:00:53.0920755.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM]  Beginning epg123 client execution.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] Beginning epg123 client execution. 2017-10-08 18:57:20Z
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] epg123 client version: 1.1.17 for Win7
[10/8/2017 1:58:39 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:58:39 PM]  Activating the epg123 client GUI. version 1.1.17 for Win7
[10/8/2017 1:58:39 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:58:40 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000001
[10/8/2017 2:04:28 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:04:28 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI.
[10/8/2017 2:04:28 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:04:29 PM] [ INFO] epg123 is up to date. version: 1.1.17
[10/8/2017 2:04:29 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000001
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 2:06:14 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:06:14 PM]  Activating the epg123 client GUI. version 1.1.17 for Win7
[10/8/2017 2:06:14 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:06:15 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000001
bobjones687
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 12 November 2012

Post#653 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:30 pm

bobjones687 wrote:I'm not 100% sure if this qualifies as a bug, but this seems to be the best place to ask it. I've got EPG123 set up and working, but as of today I suddenly get "no data available" in WMC. Needless to say this, hasn't gone over well with the wife, who I had just convinced that this problem was finally over because of EPG123.

I have a scheduled task to run every morning at 2 AM, and have manually updated twice today (and upgraded to 1.1.17). I've rebooted a couple times, and tried everything else I could think of. Here's my log for today. (I removed the individual movie poster fetches for the sake of space).

Anybody else having problems? Any clue what's going on?

Code: Select all
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM]  Beginning epg123 update execution.
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2017-10-08 07:00:01Z
[10/8/2017 2:00:01 AM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 21 , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , AppendEpisodeDesc: True , TMDbCoverArt: True , LogoOverride: False , AutoAddNew: True
[10/8/2017 2:00:03 AM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 2:00:04 AM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T04:52:10Z
[10/8/2017 2:00:04 AM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 2:00:05 AM] [WARNG] epg123 is not up to date. Latest version is 1.1.17 and can be downloaded from http://epg123.garyan2.net.
[10/8/2017 2:00:05 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[10/8/2017 2:00:06 AM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 2:00:06 AM] Entering buildLineupServices() for 1 lineups.
[10/8/2017 2:00:08 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 2:00:09 AM] Exiting buildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:00:09 AM] Entering getAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 21 days on 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 2:01:09 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for 489 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 2:01:11 AM] [ INFO] Found 4674 cached daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 2:02:01 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 489 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 2:02:48 AM] [ INFO] Downloaded 5572 daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 2:03:18 AM] [ INFO] Processed 10246 daily schedules for 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 2:03:18 AM] Exiting getAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:03:18 AM] Entering buildAllProgramEntries() for 49497 programs.
[10/8/2017 2:06:11 AM] [ INFO] Found 40979 cached program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:06:25 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 5000 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:06 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 3518 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:31 AM] [ INFO] Processed 49497 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:31 AM] Exiting buildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:07:31 AM] Entering buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 8055 series.
[10/8/2017 2:07:55 AM] [ INFO] Found 7544 cached series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:55 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 500 generic program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 11 generic program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] [ INFO] Processed 8055 series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] Exiting buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] Entering getAllMoviePosters() for 5348 movies.
[10/8/2017 2:07:58 AM] [ INFO] Found 4784 cached movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 2:07:59 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.

[10/8/2017 2:08:34 AM] [ INFO] Processed 5348 movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 2:08:34 AM] Exiting getAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:34 AM] Entering getAllSeriesImages() for 8055 series.
[10/8/2017 2:08:34 AM] [ INFO] Found 6923 cached series image links.
[10/8/2017 2:08:35 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.
[10/8/2017 2:08:36 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 132 programs.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] [ INFO] Processed 8055 series image links.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] Exiting getAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[10/8/2017 2:08:37 AM] Entering writeMxf().
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] [ INFO] Completed save of mxf file.
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] Exiting writeMxf(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] Entering writeImageArchive().
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] [ INFO] Completed save of image archive file.
[10/8/2017 2:08:39 AM] Exiting writeImageArchive(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:53 AM] [ INFO] 14345 files deleted from the cache directory during cleanup.
[10/8/2017 2:08:53 AM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 489 services, 8055 series, 49497 programs, and 66873 people with 12872 image links.
[10/8/2017 2:08:53 AM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 2:08:53 AM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:08:51.8807446.
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM]  Beginning epg123 client execution.
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] [ INFO] Beginning epg123 client execution. 2017-10-08 07:08:54Z
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False
[10/8/2017 2:08:54 AM] [ INFO] epg123 client version: 1.1.15 for Win7
[10/8/2017 1:39:23 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:39:23 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI.
[10/8/2017 1:39:23 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:39:24 PM] [WARNG] epg123 is not up to date. Latest version is 1.1.17 and can be downloaded from http://epg123.garyan2.net.
[10/8/2017 1:39:24 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Running. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00041301
[10/8/2017 1:39:24 PM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 1:39:25 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:39:25 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:39:25 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:39:25 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM]  Beginning epg123 update execution.
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2017-10-08 18:40:04Z
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 21 , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , AppendEpisodeDesc: True , TMDbCoverArt: True , LogoOverride: False , AutoAddNew: True
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:40:04 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] [WARNG] epg123 is not up to date. Latest version is 1.1.17 and can be downloaded from http://epg123.garyan2.net.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] Entering buildLineupServices() for 1 lineups.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] Exiting buildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:40:05 PM] Entering getAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 21 days on 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 1:40:10 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for 489 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:40:12 PM] [ INFO] Found 9930 cached daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:40:13 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 195 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:40:15 PM] [ INFO] Downloaded 339 daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:41:06 PM] [ INFO] Processed 10269 daily schedules for 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 1:41:06 PM] Exiting getAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:41:06 PM] Entering buildAllProgramEntries() for 49551 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:44:34 PM] [ INFO] Found 49422 cached program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:44:35 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 129 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:44:36 PM] [ INFO] Processed 49551 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:44:36 PM] Exiting buildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:44:36 PM] Entering buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 8070 series.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Found 8055 cached series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved 15 generic program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Processed 8070 series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] Exiting buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] Entering getAllMoviePosters() for 5354 movies.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Found 5175 cached movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:02 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 179 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:45:04 PM] [ INFO] Processed 5354 movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:04 PM] Exiting getAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:04 PM] Entering getAllSeriesImages() for 8070 series.
[10/8/2017 1:45:04 PM] [ INFO] Found 7412 cached series image links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:05 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 158 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] [ INFO] Processed 8070 series image links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] Exiting getAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[10/8/2017 1:45:06 PM] Entering writeMxf().
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of mxf file.
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] Exiting writeMxf(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] Entering writeImageArchive().
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of image archive file.
[10/8/2017 1:45:08 PM] Exiting writeImageArchive(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:11 PM] [ INFO] 391 files deleted from the cache directory during cleanup.
[10/8/2017 1:45:11 PM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 489 services, 8070 series, 49551 programs, and 66913 people with 12891 image links.
[10/8/2017 1:45:11 PM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:45:11 PM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:05:07.0104298.
[10/8/2017 1:49:19 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:49:19 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI.
[10/8/2017 1:49:19 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [WARNG] epg123 is not up to date. Latest version is 1.1.17 and can be downloaded from http://epg123.garyan2.net.
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Running. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00041301
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:49:20 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:49:21 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:49:21 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:56:12 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:56:12 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI.
[10/8/2017 1:56:12 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:56:13 PM] [ INFO] epg123 is up to date. version: 1.1.17
[10/8/2017 1:56:13 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000001
[10/8/2017 1:56:13 PM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 1:56:14 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:56:14 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:56:14 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:56:14 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM]  Beginning epg123 update execution.
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM] [ INFO] Beginning EPG123 update execution. 2017-10-08 18:56:27Z
[10/8/2017 1:56:27 PM] [ INFO] DaysToDownload: 21 , PrefixEpisodeTitle: False , AppendEpisodeDesc: True , TMDbCoverArt: True , LogoOverride: False , AutoAddNew: True
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] epg123 is up to date. version: 1.1.17
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved TMDb configurations.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] Entering buildLineupServices() for 1 lineups.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] Exiting buildLineupServices(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:56:28 PM] Entering getAllScheduleEntryMd5s() for 21 days on 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 1:56:35 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved Md5s for 489 station's daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:56:35 PM] [ INFO] Found 10269 cached daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:56:35 PM] [ INFO] Downloaded 0 daily schedules.
[10/8/2017 1:56:45 PM] [ INFO] Processed 10269 daily schedules for 489 stations.
[10/8/2017 1:56:45 PM] Exiting getAllScheduleEntryMd5s(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:56:45 PM] Entering buildAllProgramEntries() for 49551 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:57:08 PM] [ INFO] Found 49551 cached program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:57:08 PM] [ INFO] Processed 49551 program descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:57:08 PM] Exiting buildAllProgramEntries(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:08 PM] Entering buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions() for 8070 series.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] [ INFO] Found 8070 cached series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] [ INFO] Processed 8070 series descriptions.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] Exiting buildAllGenericSeriesInfoDescriptions(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] Entering getAllMoviePosters() for 5354 movies.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] [ INFO] Found 5193 cached movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:11 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 161 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] [ INFO] Processed 5354 movie poster links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] Exiting getAllMoviePosters(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] Entering getAllSeriesImages() for 8070 series.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] [ INFO] Found 7445 cached series image links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:14 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 500 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved artwork info for 125 programs.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] [ INFO] Processed 8070 series image links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] Exiting getAllSeriesImages(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] [ INFO] Completed compiling keywords and keyword groups.
[10/8/2017 1:57:15 PM] Entering writeMxf().
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of mxf file.
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] Exiting writeMxf(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] Entering writeImageArchive().
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] [ INFO] Completed save of image archive file.
[10/8/2017 1:57:17 PM] Exiting writeImageArchive(). SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] 0 files deleted from the cache directory during cleanup.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] Generated .mxf file contains 489 services, 8070 series, 49551 programs, and 66913 people with 12891 image links.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] Completed EPG123 update execution. SUCCESS.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] epg123 update execution time was 00:00:53.0920755.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM]  Beginning epg123 client execution.
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] Beginning epg123 client execution. 2017-10-08 18:57:20Z
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False
[10/8/2017 1:57:20 PM] [ INFO] epg123 client version: 1.1.17 for Win7
[10/8/2017 1:58:39 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:58:39 PM]  Activating the epg123 client GUI. version 1.1.17 for Win7
[10/8/2017 1:58:39 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 1:58:40 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000001
[10/8/2017 2:04:28 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:04:28 PM]  Activating the epg123 configuration GUI.
[10/8/2017 2:04:28 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:04:29 PM] [ INFO] epg123 is up to date. version: 1.1.17
[10/8/2017 2:04:29 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000001
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] Token request successful. serverID: 20141201.web.1
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] Status request successful. account expires: 2018-09-01T13:54:43Z , lineups: 1/4 , lastDataUpdate: 2017-10-08T14:32:31Z
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] system status: Online , message: No known issues.
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] Successfully requested listing of client lineups from Schedules Direct.
[10/8/2017 2:04:30 PM] [ INFO] Successfully retrieved the station mapping for lineup USA-TN54558-X.
[10/8/2017 2:06:14 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:06:14 PM]  Activating the epg123 client GUI. version 1.1.17 for Win7
[10/8/2017 2:06:14 PM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 2:06:15 PM] [ INFO] Successfully queried the Task Scheduler for status. Ready. Last Run 10/8/2017 2:00:00 AM; Exit: 0x00000001
For some reason the client is not importing. Perfom a manual import with the client GUI [Manual Import] to get you populated. Need to find out why the client is bombing out.
User avatar
garyan2
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: 27 November 2015
HTPC Specs: Show details
- Gary
Stomping out the Rovi disease, one media center at a time. http://epg123.garyan2.net

Post#654 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:33 am

garyan2 wrote:For some reason the client is not importing. Perfom a manual import with the client GUI [Manual Import] to get you populated. Need to find out why the client is bombing out.

Thanks, that worked. The client doesn't bomb out when I run it. Does it open at some point during the scheduled task? Anything I can do to figure out why it's crashing?
bobjones687
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 12 November 2012

Post#655 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:51 am

bobjones687 wrote:
garyan2 wrote:For some reason the client is not importing. Perfom a manual import with the client GUI [Manual Import] to get you populated. Need to find out why the client is bombing out.

Thanks, that worked. The client doesn't bomb out when I run it. Does it open at some point during the scheduled task? Anything I can do to figure out why it's crashing?

It does. Based on where it is stopping in your log, the client is taking a peek to see if you have any active recordings... evidently it is not liking what it sees.

Could you open a command prompt to the epg123 folder an run the following command? epg123Client.exe -i epg123.mxf -p

I expect it to complain about a null reference, which I certainly did not expect and didn't protect from.
User avatar
garyan2
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: 27 November 2015
HTPC Specs: Show details
- Gary
Stomping out the Rovi disease, one media center at a time. http://epg123.garyan2.net

Post#656 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:02 pm

I'm getting this error every couple of days now:

Code: Select all
[10/8/2017 9:30:59 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 9:30:59 AM]  Beginning epg123 client execution.
[10/8/2017 9:30:59 AM] ===============================================================================
[10/8/2017 9:30:59 AM] [ INFO] Beginning epg123 client execution. 2017-10-08 13:30:59Z
[10/8/2017 9:30:59 AM] [ INFO] Import: True , Match: True , NoLogo: False , Force: False
[10/8/2017 9:30:59 AM] [ INFO] epg123 client version: 1.1.17 for Win7
[10/8/2017 9:31:00 AM] Entering importMxfFile() for file "C:\Program Files (x86)\EPG123\epg123.mxf"
[10/8/2017 9:31:35 AM] [ INFO] Error: The following error was encountered while processing the file. Aborting.
[10/8/2017 9:31:35 AM] [ INFO] Program_keywords Program_keywordsI_ParentChildKey: InsertRow() failed (attempt 0 of 10) for (1, 537CED0300000E005678050000002800) - HR = 0x80004005, minor = 25104, 2049, 0, 0, "", "", ""
[10/8/2017 9:31:36 AM] [ERROR] Error using loadmxf.exe to import new guide information. Exit code: -1
[10/8/2017 9:31:36 AM] Exiting importMxfFile(). FAILURE.
[10/8/2017 9:31:36 AM] [ERROR] Failed to import .mxf file. Exiting.


This just appeared to start with v1.17 a couple of weeks ago.
mldenison
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 September 2012

Post#657 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:20 am

mldenison wrote:I'm getting this error every couple of days now:

This usually will indicate a problem with the database, but you would think it would be every day, not every other day. You can try the following:

1) run "start /wait c:\windows\ehome\mcupdate.exe -dbgc". This forces a garbage cleanup on the database and may clear the problem.

OR

2) use the epg123Client and click the [Rebuild WMC Database] button. This will completely wipe out the database, setup your tuners again (keeping any customizations), and restore your scheduled recordings. You will however lose the history of past recordings.
User avatar
garyan2
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: 27 November 2015
HTPC Specs: Show details
- Gary
Stomping out the Rovi disease, one media center at a time. http://epg123.garyan2.net

Post#658 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:49 am

Thanks Gary. I'll try #1 first.
mldenison
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 September 2012

Post#659 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 am

I had to use #2 and everything is now OK. I appreciate it!
mldenison
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 September 2012

Previous

Return to EPG123



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron