Problem with the schedules or channel ?

An evolving, supported alternative to Rovi
Forum rules
★ Download the latest EPG123 here: https://garyan2.github.io/ <> Setup guide here: https://garyan2.github.io/install.html
ethereal

HTPC Specs: Show details

Problem with the schedules or channel ?

Post by ethereal » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:58 am

problems with channel 1043 wtnzdt - tennessee

scheduled sunday 29th october - hell's kitchen s17e04 - 1 am to 2 am

the program actaully started at 1:11 so missed the end

scheduled sunday 5th november - hell's kitchen s17e05 - 1 am to 2 am

the program actaully started at 1:19 so missed the end

is the a problem with the schedules or is the channel broadcasting this program late ?

d00zah

Post by d00zah » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Looks like a Fox affiliate so scheduling probably shifted due to a football game running long (speculation). IF you didn't run an update between the time this occurred & the scheduled recording (assuming a guide update was actually available), I see no way WMC would know. I compensate for such scheduled weekend recordings by setting the series stop time to '1 hour after' to account for sports-related schedule slips. For the most part, I get the full show with an hour of unrelated stuff. YMMV

ethereal

Post by ethereal » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm

d00zah wrote:Looks like a Fox affiliate so scheduling probably shifted due to a football game running long (speculation). IF you didn't run an update between the time this occurred & the scheduled recording (assuming a guide update was actually available), I see no way WMC would know. I compensate for such scheduled weekend recordings by setting the series stop time to '1 hour after' to account for sports-related schedule slips. For the most part, I get the full show with an hour of unrelated stuff. YMMV
thank you that makes sense - it did seem like a channel problem - all my other recordings were okay and this was an early morning repeat.