Missing Single Channel in Guide with Digital Tuner

Global guide related discussion. All Windows versions.
kdurbin82

HTPC Specs: Show details

Missing Single Channel in Guide with Digital Tuner

Post by kdurbin82 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:39 pm

I am missing a single channel in the guide and cannot add it manually. How do I go about reporting this to Microsoft or Rovi? It is a relatively new channel for my provider, but isn't brand new. I tried running signal setup again, but no cigars.
RIP WMC

adam1991

Post by adam1991 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Not sure how to report it, but a while back I noticed some channels disappeared from my lineup. It turned out that somewhere up the line, they screwed up what they thought was my area. When I did signal setup again and couldn't get my existing channels back, I noticed and decided to try another, new lineup that showed up--which, by its name, made absolutely NO sense. It referenced my city, plus another very small one 20 miles to the north--which doesn't have its own TV stations.

And yet, somehow my entire local lineup was under that new name, and the old named lineup continued not to have significant stations anymore. I've been using the new weirdly named lineup ever since.

Space

Post by Space » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:57 pm

You can send an email to lineup@tivo.com with your zip code, lineup name, and the channel that needs to be added.

I've had success sending to that address in the past as well as to metadatasupport@tivo.com for corrections to individual program listings.