Rabbit TV app in WMC?

mistarick

HTPC Specs: Show details

Rabbit TV app in WMC?

Post by mistarick » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:17 am

Has anyone tried to incorporate the rabbit TV app in wmc? I was in the store the other day and saw the "as seen on TV" Rabbit TV USB dongle, it was 2 bucks. Clearance. I knew not to expect too much but I figured 2 bucks. Essentially, it is an open internet browser window with many links to watchable movies shows clips etch. I was wondering if anyone had tried to add an option in wmc to open it as a browser page? I have not messed around much to know if my mice remote would navigate the page as the menus and thumbnails of media are not too bad. I suppose it may be a problem upon opening more web pages as you click but my remote has a close button that exits out of the last thing I was browsing. I may look for a post here to learn how to set up wmc to open a browser and fiddle around with it. Any way to get more media legitimately on my wmc pc is a good thing. Thanks for looking. I'll update of I come up with something.

mistarick

Post by mistarick » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Found the "relaunch" add in last night.gonna mess around with that over the next few days. Will update.

sweetjpete

Post by sweetjpete » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:33 pm

Hey Mistarick. I have Rabbit TV as well and would love to find a way to integrate it into WMC. Let me know if you find anything out, thanks!

mistarick

Post by mistarick » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:13 am

Sweetjpete, I messed around a bit with this in my nonexistent free time and found that relaunch can create an icon and essentially a shortcut to send you to rabbit TV, which I set o open in kilo browser. Although I had it working it was very odd to control via remote. Air mouse is workable but may need some browser tweaking as rabbit TV just sends you to a website that the video is hosted at.