My Channel Logos XL

barnabas1969

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by barnabas1969 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Can anyone tell me if My Channel Logos XL is compatible with Big Screen EPG? BSEPG can also import logos, but I would prefer to allow MCL to manage the logos. I want to be sure that BSEPG won't mess up my logos and other guide settings available in MCLXL (number of rows, etc).

milli260876

Post by milli260876 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:23 pm

Any chance i can get a link to the version that works with windows 8.1?? Pm if required..
Ta
Lee

makryger

Post by makryger » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:44 pm

barnabas1969 wrote:Can anyone tell me if My Channel Logos XL is compatible with Big Screen EPG? BSEPG can also import logos, but I would prefer to allow MCL to manage the logos. I want to be sure that BSEPG won't mess up my logos and other guide settings available in MCLXL (number of rows, etc).
I haven't had any reports about incompatibilities with BSEPG, which I probably would have heard by now...
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

jjaegers

Post by jjaegers » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:59 pm

I made a donation over the weekend for My Channel Logos XL but never got any email with download information... I have seen other posts about this is in the past... is there something else I need to do to track down the download for this?

barnabas1969

Post by barnabas1969 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:04 pm

makryger wrote:
barnabas1969 wrote:Can anyone tell me if My Channel Logos XL is compatible with Big Screen EPG? BSEPG can also import logos, but I would prefer to allow MCL to manage the logos. I want to be sure that BSEPG won't mess up my logos and other guide settings available in MCLXL (number of rows, etc).
I haven't had any reports about incompatibilities with BSEPG, which I probably would have heard by now...
Thanks. Now that guide data is working again, I'll wait until it's necessary to get my own guide data... but this is good info. Nobody from Big Screen Global ever answered my e-mail.

I suppose I could still try it out on my test PC to see how well it works.

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:55 pm

jjaegers wrote:I made a donation over the weekend for My Channel Logos XL but never got any email with download information... I have seen other posts about this is in the past... is there something else I need to do to track down the download for this?
Did you ever get your email?
I paid last night and have filled the contact form out a couple times and supplied alternate emails, I still haven't been contacted.

makryger

Post by makryger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Jenks wrote:
jjaegers wrote:I made a donation over the weekend for My Channel Logos XL but never got any email with download information... I have seen other posts about this is in the past... is there something else I need to do to track down the download for this?
I paid last night and have filled the contact form out a couple times and supplied alternate emails, I still haven't been contacted.
Sorry! My web hosting has between problematic recently, and I've been trouble with some emails. I've been super busy with my day job, but I'll try to get to the support emails tonight.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

Jenks

Post by Jenks » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:26 pm

makryger wrote:
Jenks wrote:
Sorry! My web hosting has between problematic recently, and I've been trouble with some emails. I've been super busy with my day job, but I'll try to get to the support emails tonight.
Awesome, thank you very much!

pd veeps

Post by pd veeps » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:53 pm

I just want to say my channel logos XL is a great program. It was the first wmc add in I paid for.

Now my question.

I've played around with many features and programs since building my htpc and it's time for men to do a clean windows 7 install. What files do I need to save and transfer so I can keep my channel logos and settings that I currently have?

makryger

Post by makryger » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Do you have a lot of manually assigned logos?

sbaeder

Post by sbaeder » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:38 pm

I think what makryger means is that if you have a lot of manually assigned logos, you would need to xfer the data. *BUT* if it is only a few of them, then just move the png files...the other settings on size and number of rows are simple enough to just enter manually (as is a FEW logo assignments).

Good luck

makryger

Post by makryger » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:50 pm

sbaeder wrote:I think what makryger means is that if you have a lot of manually assigned logos, you would need to xfer the data. *BUT* if it is only a few of them, then just move the png files...the other settings on size and number of rows are simple enough to just enter manually (as is a FEW logo assignments).

Good luck
what he said

mrphil

Post by mrphil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Has anyone else had trouble getting the guide rows to increase? I had no issues on Win7 x86, but on a new build Win7 x64 the number of rows will not budge, it's stuck at 7 no matter what I set it to in MCL XL.

jjwatmyself

Post by jjwatmyself » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:09 pm

mrphil wrote:Has anyone else had trouble getting the guide rows to increase? I had no issues on Win7 x86, but on a new build Win7 x64 the number of rows will not budge, it's stuck at 7 no matter what I set it to in MCL XL.
Known bug when used in conjunction with MCE Master. Both developers have worked to resolve and awaiting new version release. It's been a couple of months since I heard the resolution was identified.

mrphil

Post by mrphil » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Thanks for the suggestion but can't be that, I don't run MCE Master. This is an out of the box clean build apart from Windows Updates.

makryger

Post by makryger » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:15 pm

mrphil wrote:Thanks for the suggestion but can't be that, I don't run MCE Master. This is an out of the box clean build apart from Windows Updates.
Please email support and I'll try to troubleshoot.

LakeRat

Post by LakeRat » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:32 am

makryger,

I saw that you are busy with your day job, but I do have some logo requests when you get time.

Here they are:

REVOLT
Time Warner Cable News
Time Warner Cable News Local Weather
Time Warner Cable News Your Traffic
Time Warner Cable News Radar
epix3
epix DRIVE-IN
getTV
EL REY
LONGHORN NETWORK

Thank you in advance...

MMF

Post by MMF » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:42 am

I've made my $5 donation and have not received a link to download. I've submitted an email through the contact us form, yet I have had no replies. Think it is time to complain to Google since the MCL XL website is a Google trusted Website.

makryger

Post by makryger » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:32 pm

I am looking into new webhosting options, as I'm as frustrated about this as anyone. I sent you an email through an alternative address.

tletourneau

Post by tletourneau » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:50 pm

makryger wrote:I am looking into new webhosting options, as I'm as frustrated about this as anyone. I sent you an email through an alternative address.
Get in touch with me, I'll host you for free if you're willing to put a hosted by link somewhere. Check out RangeHosting.us.

Tom
Thanks,
Tom