EPG generator and actualizer for windows and webgrabplus+

manyplay

HTPC Specs: Show details

EPG generator and actualizer for windows and webgrabplus+

Post by manyplay » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:56 am

Hi,
there are programs for windows and android to watch online stream tv / radio channels.
Also for user that is using webgrabplus+ for epg guide.xml generating there is a very simple windows tools
xmlgrabplus to create the complicate webgrabconfig.xml on the fly (it also can automate webgrab++ to generate the epg xml)
A nice windows tool is also xml&store4me to generate the guide.xml and distribute it somewhere local, lan or on webspace.
Now you can access your prefered epg guide from everywhere you want and on each device that can handle guide.xml based data!

http://www.manyplay.de

manyplay(windows/android) is free to play each start for one our without donation.

xmlgrabplus and xml&store4me are free to use and working on windows without installation.

jachin99

Post by jachin99 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Could you show us an example of this working in WIndows Media Center? For example, if it is able to grab streaming content from the internet, put that content into the guide, and the play the content within windows media center when said guide channel is selected then I would be very interested in this.

manyplay

Post by manyplay » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:58 am

Hi,
xmlgrabplus allows you to generate the config.xml that is needed by webgrabplus+ to build a personal guide.xml that contains the channel epg data that u prefer for your country and tv channel guide website.

xmlgrab&store4me does use the config file from a installed webrabplus 2.0, generates (if confgured) the guild.xml and distribute it to a destination, so that your tv devices can reach actual epg data.

Anyay - if the Windows Media Player is able to handle markup language program guide data - i can not answer.

Please. take a look at manyplay.
There you can find a better explaining how it works.