My Channel Logos XL

Re: My Channel Logos XL

Post#561 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Thanks for the notice- yeah, my computer decided to freeze. I'll send you the link.
User avatar
makryger
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: 5 June 2011
Location: Illinois
HTPC Specs: Show details
5+ YrsTGB VeteranStaff
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

Post#562 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:27 am

I used this addon a long time ago, but recently due to guide issues I decided to reset WMC and start from the beginning. But now WMC isn't showing any channel logos.
My Channel Logos was no longer installed, and I deleted (or couldn't find) anything in Program Files / Program Data / App Data.
How do I make WMC get it's own logos again?
vand3537
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 December 2017

Post#563 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:26 pm

vand3537 wrote:How do I make WMC get it's own logos again?


Have you tried Re-Installing MCL ?

Check your old emails for the correspondence that was sent to you when you purchased MCL.

If you check your Download Folder, you might even find the Original MCL Installation Files.
User avatar
Crash2009
 
Posts: 4141
Joined: 17 May 2012
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
HTPC Specs: Show details
5+ YrsTGB Veteran

Post#564 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Crash2009 wrote:Have you tried Re-Installing MCL ?

Check your old emails for the correspondence that was sent to you when you purchased MCL.

If you check your Download Folder, you might even find the Original MCL Installation Files.

The only option is to keep using MCL? I was hoping not to have to do that. I do have an install file that's many years old, but I was trying to run WMC without any addons this time around.

shouldn't there be a registry fix or something?
vand3537
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 December 2017

Post#565 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:48 pm

EPG123 also does logo imports, but doesn't yet have the guide control features of MCL.
dkm
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 1 March 2017

Post#566 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:04 pm

vand3537 wrote:
Crash2009 wrote:Have you tried Re-Installing MCL ?

Check your old emails for the correspondence that was sent to you when you purchased MCL.

If you check your Download Folder, you might even find the Original MCL Installation Files.

The only option is to keep using MCL? I was hoping not to have to do that. I do have an install file that's many years old, but I was trying to run WMC without any addons this time around.

shouldn't there be a registry fix or something?


Alas, if you want to get these things working again, you have to install a separate program, like My Channel Logos, that adds them in. That's the way WMC has been working since Windows 7 came out over 8 years ago-- Microsoft never paid attention to their users requests, and so people in the community had to fill in the gaps.

Please PM me and I can send you a new link to the program, if you want.

Thanks,
makryger
User avatar
makryger
 
Posts: 2127
Joined: 5 June 2011
Location: Illinois
HTPC Specs: Show details
5+ YrsTGB VeteranStaff
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

Previous

Return to WMC Add-ins and 3rd Party Apps



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron