Strange issue with HDHRP and ITV4

Ask about SiliconDusts HomeRun tuners here.
boogmeister1

HTPC Specs: Show details

Strange issue with HDHRP and ITV4

Post by boogmeister1 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:19 pm

I have had an InfiniTV4 running on my media center for about a month and have had quite a few issues with the "Subscription Required" message popping up. So, I thought I'd give the HDHRP a shot. It is working... almost flawlessly. for some reason, I can't tune in channel 71, which in my area is The Hallmark Channel. It's a must for the wife.It keeps telling me there is no signal on that channel. I know there is a signal, as it came in clear with the Infinitv4. I have called the cable carrier (Wave) and they say everything is fine on their end... which I don't doubt.

How do I troubleshoot this? I've done a search of the forum and found a few solutions to some similar issues, but they haven't worked. I made sure "Digital Cable" is selected in the HDHRP setup, instead of "Cablecard". I've re-run setup with no changes.

Any ideas?

Win7 64-bit
Athlon II quad core 645
8gb Ram
ATI (AMD) 6450 video card.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched the forum and haven't had much luck. There's a lot of info on this site and sometimes it can be quite daunting to sort through.

Thanks,
Eric

Scallica

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by Scallica » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 am

Start by enabling diagnostic mode in the HDHR Setup utility. Recreate the issue, then open a ticket with SD support and provide the date/time that the issue occurred.
HTPC Enthusiast / Forum Moderator - TGB.tv Code of Conduct