Resident Evil Retribution

Motz

HTPC Specs: Show details

Resident Evil Retribution

Post by Motz » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:56 am

Am I the only one excited for this tomorrow?

A little MillaJ and tons of zombies!!!1

Anyone in seattle want to go with me?
I Write, Code, and Tweet

staknhalo

Post by staknhalo » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 am

The first Resident Evil is the only one to earn a place in my movie collection. That said, the rest of the movies are mindless fun and I've seen everyone of them. I wait until they show up on Netflix though. Still, gotta have my zombie fix. Retribution looks cool cause it's bringing everyone back from the previous films.

There's a new CGI Resident Evil (video game universe) based movie coming out soon too; titled Resident Evil: Damnantion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmUR6f39dg4). The first CGI movie they made (Degeneration) was pretty good as well. I am/was a Resident Evil nerd if you can't tell :P

richard1980

Post by richard1980 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 am

I agree. The first one was great, but the others not so much. That said, I've seen all of them so far, so I'll probably end up seeing this as well.

spanner

Post by spanner » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:40 pm

I also love the first one, and think the second is really good. I really enjoy the 3d and audio of Afterlife even though the story line isn't great. bottom line! "Ya gotta love zombies" and i do. About once a year I go through the series.

Motz

Post by Motz » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 am

Saw this one tonight, a bit disappointed with where they went with it.Much more focused on what Umbrella was up to before the outbreak. Very weird setup as well. Action scenes were good, but it didn't feel like a resident evil movie much. Hopefully the next one will bring it back for me.
I Write, Code, and Tweet