"Service Unavailable" on ONE Echo

Talk with fellow members about Ceton's Media Center Extender.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
mmurley

HTPC Specs: Show details

"Service Unavailable" on ONE Echo

Post by mmurley » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:10 am

I was having subscription error messages. TWC said it was my cableCARD. Changed it. Then no DAVIC lock, so they said the culprit was the TA. Changed it. Now everything was good no my HTPC, but no live TV on the Echos (they played recorded TV fine). So I uninstalled and reinstalled the Echos. Two work fine (for Echoes) now, but the third won't play live TV - "Service Unavailable" with a blue screen after the attempt to change channels (guide displays).

I've uninstalled and reinstalled that one twice and done a hard boot. No change. All the WMC screens are there. Guide is there. Recorded TV and movies play. Select "Live TV" and it throws up the channel info, then goes to a blue screen and them says "Service Unavailable".

mmurley

Post by mmurley » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:19 am

I thought I had it working on 2 of 3.

Both downstairs Echoes are no showing "Service is Unavailable" on all live TV channels (one was working, but when I turned it off and back on, it didn't).

1. WMC works fine on HPTC after changing out cableCAD, TA and general fiddling (reboots, nuking tuner and rediscovering, etc.).
2. Three Echoes, none initially showed live TV, but all three had all WMC screens and everything else worked. Recorded TV and movies played fine.
3. Uninstalled and reinstalled Echoes.
4. Initially two worked (non-SDV and SDV channels) and one showed "Service is Unavailable".
5. Now both downstairs Echoes don't work.
a. Connect fine.
b. All WMC functions work,
c. Recorded TV and movies play without isue.
d. Live TV (all channels) says "Service is Unavailable".
6. All live TV channels work on HTPC
&. Upstairs Echo still works.

If it's a network issue... The Ceton InfiniTV and the TA are downstairs (where the coax comes in) and run up to the HTPC through the house, and then the signal goes back down to those downstairs Echoes. And this work fine until my cableCARD started acting up.

My network

Crash2009

Post by Crash2009 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:43 pm

Maybe try Remove the Extender Certificate.

http://www.thegreenbutton.tv/forums/vie ... 81#p100981