Who wants an InfiniTV 4 USB?

Ask fellow members about Ceton's infiniTV tuners here.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. Official support may still be handled via the Ceton Ticket system.
RichardU

HTPC Specs: Show details

Who wants an InfiniTV 4 USB?

Post by RichardU » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:14 pm

This forum has been good to me, so I'll try to be good to one of you. Last time I used my InfiniTV 4 USB it worked fine. Please tell me why you want it. On Friday, I'll choose whoever seems to have the greatest need, and send it to you for free (48 states). It's not a perfect system of allocation, but neither is first-come-first-served.

Cheers, Richard

dkrom

Post by dkrom » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:23 pm

RichardU wrote:This forum has been good to me, so I'll try to be good to one of you. Last time I used my InfiniTV 4 USB it worked fine. Please tell me why you want it. On Friday, I'll choose whoever seems to have the greatest need, and send it to you for free (48 states). It's not a perfect system of allocation, but neither is first-come-first-served.

Cheers, Richard
Hey Richard. That’s really cool of you. I’ll throw my hat into the ring. Right now I’m only able to record one channel at a time on my card, so it would be cool if I could upgrade. If you want to know more I can send you a PM. Good luck!

rliepins

Post by rliepins » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Well, my only issue is that 2 of my tuners on my PCIe InviniTV card are not working. Plus its getting aweful hot in my case

RichardU

Post by RichardU » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:51 pm

dkrom wrote: Hey Richard. That’s really cool of you. I’ll throw my hat into the ring. Right now I’m only able to record one channel at a time on my card, so it would be cool if I could upgrade. If you want to know more I can send you a PM. Good luck!
dkrom,

Since you can only record half as much as rliepins I'll send it to you. Please PM your address.

Cheers, Richard

dkrom

Post by dkrom » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:11 pm

RichardU wrote:
dkrom wrote: Hey Richard. That’s really cool of you. I’ll throw my hat into the ring. Right now I’m only able to record one channel at a time on my card, so it would be cool if I could upgrade. If you want to know more I can send you a PM. Good luck!
dkrom,

Since you can only record half as much as rliepins I'll send it to you. Please PM your address.

Cheers, Richard
Thanks! PM sent.

RichardU

Post by RichardU » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:34 am

Got it. I'll box it up. Hope it works for you.

Richard