New user - is it working as expected?

Discuss My Media Center for Windows 8, Windows RT, iOS, Android, and WP, and ask Ceton for support.
Forum rules
Ceton no longer participate in this forum. There is no official support mechanism for My Media Center.
IT Troll

HTPC Specs: Show details

New user - is it working as expected?

Post by IT Troll » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 am

I know I am late to the party but I set this up the other night and it is mostly working. However I am not sure about a few bits. I didn't turn on any meta data functions as I do not intend to use MMC for movies, just for remote access for managing recordings.

When using the iOS app I find:

The guide is working perfectly through MMC, all the data is there including images (added by EPG123).

However when I look at Scheduled Reordings or Recorded TV there are no images. Should there be?

The Series Gallery does show pictures however tapping on any of these series causes MMC to close (app crash).
Are you a Recorded TV HD user or want to give it a try? Check out the new community-made update; Recorded TV HD v2.1.1

IT Troll

HTPC Specs: Show details

Post by IT Troll » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:20 pm

From looking at other screenshots, I don't think Scheduled Recordings or Recorded TV are meant to have images. So that is fine.

However the iOS app crashing/closing in Series Gallery is clearly not right. But I guess I just have to live with that.
Are you a Recorded TV HD user or want to give it a try? Check out the new community-made update; Recorded TV HD v2.1.1