Deleted Movie still in the Library

guppy

HTPC Specs: Show details

Deleted Movie still in the Library

Post by guppy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 pm

I went in windows eplorer and deleted the movie and folder "The Dilema", but when I pull up Media Center, I still see it in the line up. I click play and it says it is not available. How do I get rid of it?

guppy

Post by guppy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 am

After 30 min or so it finally went away on it's own on the HTPC (Local PC), but my Den pc (networked to HTPC) still thinks the movie is there. I rebooted den pc and it still thinks the movie is on the HTPC.

makryger

Post by makryger » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am

I figured time would fix it... (well, part of it). I'd try rebuilding your movie library on the den pc. When you're in the movie library section, click on the info button, choose Manage Library. Then remove the folders you're watching, then readd them.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

guppy

Post by guppy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 am

makryger wrote:I figured time would fix it... (well, part of it). I'd try rebuilding your movie library on the den pc. When you're in the movie library section, click on the info button, choose Manage Library. Then remove the folders you're watching, then readd them.
I dont see an INFO button.

makryger

Post by makryger » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am

Info button on your remote... or if you have a mouse, right click anywhere on that screen.

By the way, the neighbor may not like it if you kill his dog.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

guppy

Post by guppy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 am

makryger wrote:Info button on your remote... or if you have a mouse, right click anywhere on that screen.

By the way, the neighbor may not like it if you kill his dog.
He'll never know. Just kidding, I threw that up there just for kicks right before I took a screen shot ... Actually I put "How To Kill Your Wife", but I figured I did not feel like the Dallas PD kicking in my door tonight, so I changed it to neighbors dog. LOL.

guppy

Post by guppy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am

Well I finally figured out what you are talking about, but it already fixed itself on the den pc also. Thanks.

TheOsburnFamil

Post by TheOsburnFamil » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 am

FWIW I had the same problem when I had RemotePotato installed with the playback library stuff enabled.
Matt O. ...tivo what? ...dish dvr--uh... huh? ...cable dvr fees--you're kidding, right?