7MC keeps changing my Recording Storage values

Jeagle

HTPC Specs: Show details

7MC keeps changing my Recording Storage values

Post by Jeagle » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:18 am

First of all thanks to whoever started this forum! Losing the TGB.com was bad, what MS turned it into is worse i hope this makes it all better. I cannot believe the amount of info that's been lost all my saved links go know where. I wish i had saved some of them! I thought MS would have at least kept links to the info and forums but i guess not. Oh well on with progress

I use WMC Recording Storage Pooler to make sure all my shows get recorded and lately I have missed 4 nights of recordings. my drives are getting rather full but still have 60-80 gb on each one and thats enough for now if values are at max. I have traced it down to 7MC is reseting all my recording storage values to default instead of the max I set for each drive. I cannot find any way to stop it. I set it, save it, and 7MC changes back to defaults :o then 7MC refuses to record :x please any ideas on how to set the default at maximum drive space permanently? I don't want to lose any more recordings.
Please no answers like buy another drive, move/delete your shows, or watch more recordings. I need some help!
Thanks for your time.

Scallica

Post by Scallica » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 am

Have you tried contacting the developer of WMC Recording Storage Pooler? He should be able to answer your questions. His name is Tim Moore and his username is "ExDeus" on AVS Forum. Send him a PM there.
HTPC Enthusiast / Forum Moderator - TGB.tv Code of Conduct

Jeagle

Post by Jeagle » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:07 pm

I did, and await a reply however my question was not on the program issues; program works great. 7MC is screwing it up! My question was how to permanently change default recording storage values to maximum.

Jeagle

Post by Jeagle » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 pm

:( Surely somebody knows how to do this I still await a reply from the program writer but my question is still how to change the default values in 7MC recorded storage

richard1980

Post by richard1980 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 pm

How many tuners do you have, and have you made any changes to the live TV buffer length?