Archive TV Service

cmahlmann

HTPC Specs: Show details

Archive TV Service

Post by cmahlmann » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:29 pm

So I've been using Media Center with Windows Home Server 2011 for a long time and I've been pretty happy with it overall. However, recently I've developed a problem that I cannot find any solutions for so I'm putting before the Media Center community here and the Home Server 2011 community elsewhere. My problem is that the Archive TV plugin for Media Center has stopped working. It no longer transfers recordings and when I try to open the plugin I get this message.

Invalid Application
Unable to launch "TV Archive"

The TV archiving service appears to be running just fine. I can stop and start it with no issues.

Whenever I try to open the Archive TV plugin Media Center Event Viewer generates an even for source ehExtHost with an event ID 0 that reads like this:

Exception Microsoft.MediaCenter.TV.Scheduling.ExtendedPropertyExceededLimitException: Specified property of ScheduleEvent is unavailable as the maximum number of reads has been exceeded.

at Microsoft.MediaCenter.TV.Scheduling.ScheduleEvent.GetExtendedProperty(String name)
at Microsoft.HomeServer.Archive.ScheduleHelper.SafeGetTitle(ScheduleRequest request, ScheduleEvent scheduleevent)
at Microsoft.HomeServer.Archive.ArchivePivotPage.PopulateTvData(Object state)
at Microsoft.HomeServer.Archive.ArchivePivotPage..ctor()
at Microsoft.HomeServer.Archive.ArchivePivotPage.get_Singleton()
at Microsoft.HomeServer.Archive.ViewActivityPage.BuildActivityData(Object state)
at Microsoft.HomeServer.Archive.ViewActivityPage.get_Singleton()
at Microsoft.HomeServer.Archive.AddInSession.GotoViewArchivePivotPage()
at Microsoft.MediaCenter.Queues.Dispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue)
at Microsoft.MediaCenter.UI.UIDispatcher.MainLoop(Queue queue, LoopCondition condition)
at MediaCenter.Extensibility.Host.Main(String[] args)

I have been unable to interpret this or find any information on google to help explain.
Can anyone help?