XBOX 360 for $55 from Cowboom

Find a great price on media center gear? Share it with other TGBers!
dkrom

HTPC Specs: Show details

XBOX 360 for $55 from Cowboom

Post by dkrom » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:27 pm

Looks like with this promo code: X36041615 (from a deal site) at checkout you get $25 off and free shipping on an XBOX 360 that is normally $80 http://www.cowboom.com/product/1489860? ... LSUuBpa_yA . It's used and you'll probably need the AV cable, but it looks like a good deal for those looking for a cheap extender. I've never used the site so buyer beware, but just through I'd pass it along...

mdavej

Post by mdavej » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Thanks.

A few more caveats, according to the description: no power supply, no controllers, just the box

Doctor Feelgood

Post by Doctor Feelgood » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:03 pm

mdavej wrote:Thanks.

A few more caveats, according to the description: no power supply, no controllers, just the box

Some have power supplies - you have to dig and check each listing. I ordered one earlier today (and one a few weeks ago for a similar price) and both had a power supply. The first one has been serving as an extender for a couple weeks, and i am very pleased.

For those that do not know - this is a Best Buy company. The $10 1-year extended warranty gets you a longer return window, which I believe lets you take it back to a Best Buy store (need to check if that is still the policy, was a few years ago).

EDIT - wow, just saw this was sold out. This morning there were 17 pages, with 6 units per page available...