Complain.

Chat with other TGB members about whatever is on your mind.
makryger

HTPC Specs: Show details

Complain.

Post by makryger » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:32 pm

I need a place to complain. TGB lounge works!

Why do tv networks have to rebrand so often?! Can't they just stick with what they have! Arg! I put MCL on hiatus for a few months, and suddenly theres a new discovery kids, fear net, fox soccer, gmc, Big Ten Network (didn't they JUST become a network?) encore "mystery" is now encore "suspense", discovery health and fitTV have merged to become Discovery Fit and Health.... and of course every channel and its mother needs an HD version now! Yeesh.
My Channel Logos XL: Get your Guide looking good! ~~~~ TunerSalad: Increase the 4-tuner limit in 7MC

gpatlanta

Post by gpatlanta » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Since the likelihood of the networks logging on and apologizing are similar to our getting softsled, I will simply respond on behalf of many in the MC community and say you are appreciated very much. :)
Greg

newfiend

Post by newfiend » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:29 pm

gpatlanta wrote:Since the likelihood of the networks logging on and apologizing are similar to our getting softsled, I will simply respond on behalf of many in the MC community and say you are appreciated very much. :)
I have to second that.. Thanks man!! I know it's a pain for you to keep up on all that.. Not sure how you do it but your very much appreciated by us HTPC nerds! lol
newfiend~